Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Visiting the zoo

Advertisement Placeholder
The zoo is one of my favorite places to go to! It was one of my husband's and I's first (like first 5ish) date dates. I go to the Dallas Zoo and love it, Fort Worth supposedly has a great zoo - when I went I was not impressed. I've been to Baton Rouge, Louisiana's Zoo and it was a fun experience, and I've also gone to the San Antonio Zoo ages ago... but Dallas really still wins it for me! I would like to go to the San Diego Zoo one day.

I also really like the "drive thru" zoos! That's also my favorite thing here in Texas, there is one near Glen Rose, Texas and I just want to go back so bad! I got to feed the giraffe and pet it! <3

The Fort Worth Zoo with my sister (different father) is the very first date my mother and father went on.
Aw! I think zoos can be fun because it's just walking, but you get to talk and get to see what animals people like. We started dating in July of Covid... so our first official official date was in August I think, but we didn't go out much still because of Covid. We may have gone out to a restaurant or two, but then the next one was the Zoo. :)

Aw! I think zoos can be fun because it's just walking, but you get to talk and get to see what animals people like. We started dating in July of Covid... so our first official official date was in August I think, but we didn't go out much still because of Covid. We may have gone out to a restaurant or two, but then the next one was the Zoo. :)
Yeah, zoos are indeed a load of fun, and seeing all the neat creatures of the world can be exciting.

I'm glad the craziness of COVID is over, that was some rough times for everyone.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds