Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Visa Dispute

xXInfectedXx

Renowned member
Credits
Have you ever had to dispute a transaction on your credit or debit card? If so, why? Were goods or services not received or was it an unauthorised transaction? I purchased some BTC for £206.00 but my debit card still got charged and BTC wasn't received. I set up a visa dispute and just under two weeks the bank refunded my money, there are so many scams on the internet!

Advertisement Placeholder
That is EXACTLY why I put everything through a credit card. Hey it WHY we pay those interest rates right? :wink:

But remember make sure you use the credit card as I used a debit before and that didn't go as well as I planned. Both through Paypal AND the bank themselves.

But someone mentioned to me that the worst thing you will has to do with a credit card is ring them up and explain whatever BS it was and likely side with you as the card holder.

Just a few months ago my bank called me to let me know someone was trying to use my credentials to buy a motorbike helmet in Florida. They reversed the charges and sent me a new card within days. I didnt even have to dispute it!

Just a few months ago my bank called me to let me know someone was trying to use my credentials to buy a motorbike helmet in Florida. They reversed the charges and sent me a new card within days. I didnt even have to dispute it!

Now if more businesses only did this then we would be in business. :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds