Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Visa Card Vs Master Card

Anis Boukezzoula

Team Manager
Credits
I have only a Visa card, I never try to use a Master card but for sure there is some difference between those banks.

the thing that you have to know is those cards are accepted everywhere and help you much when you travel to any country in the world.

For Visa, the currency is Euro and for Master card, it's $

also, the fees are pretty high in Master than Visa card

what do you know also?

Advertisement Placeholder
I prefer the visa card better, because I have been using it for 3 years, I recommend the Visa card. ;)

There's no much difference between them. I can give you an example of Coke and Pepsi, They're different brands of the same things.

I have both cards but I mostly use Visa card to make payments online and offline, MasterCard.

Both of them are payment method accepted in all of websites, but if we talk about American Express or UnionPay cards not all of websites are accepting it.

I have both Mastercard and Visa card and don't really notice any hug difference between them. Maybe fees are the only noticeable difference as both Mastercard and Visa can be used everywhere in the world

Both does the same when paying for bills and items or just about anything. Personally I stay away from master cards and use my visa or my debit/bank card. I do not like to pay for goods and bills and then worry about paying that back or other charges that comes with them. I like to pay up front and not to worry. Does anyone else feels the same way, well if funds are there.

Like many other people, I also have a visa and a master, which belong to the same bank. As long as they have funds and need them I use them equally, I have traveled abroad to other countries without any inconvenience

I have a Visa through my regular bank, and a MasterCard from Paypal. I haven't noticed much of a difference so far, other than it taking a little bit longer to ping my account, if the mastercard had to use my regular bank account as a backup source.

I have only a Visa card, I never try to use a Master card but for sure there is some difference between those banks.

the thing that you have to know is those cards are accepted everywhere and help you much when you travel to any country in the world.

For Visa, the currency is Euro and for Master card, it's $

also, the fees are pretty high in Master than Visa card

what do you know also?
That is not even close to correct, both Visa and MasterCard can be USD,Euro, any other currency,
I had Visa for a long period of time, switched to MasterCard two years ago with a new bank.

I have heard Revolut is a great card, they provide access to cryptocurrencies too. They have fee-free currency exchange (FIAT, not for cryptos).

That is not even close to correct, both Visa and MasterCard can be USD,Euro, any other currency,
I had Visa for a long period of time, switched to MasterCard two years ago with a new bank.
Are you sure? because the only currency for Visa card is Euro, it never works with $.
If I buy something by $, they will reduct high fees. So always I need to change all the sites to Euro currency and buy.

MasterCard please, it has more perks and it's more accepted by organisations and companies than the visa card

I once shopped on a site that kept declining my Visa card and only went through with my MasterCard.

Are you sure? because the only currency for Visa card is Euro, it never works with $.
If I buy something by $, they will reduct high fees. So always I need to change all the sites to Euro currency and buy.
It depends what commissions does the bank have with your contract, since I came back to Romania and worked in agriculture I had to make a new card, got one from Raiffeisen Bank, a mastercard that at that point in time was giving me zero commissions with every action.

I have used both visa and master card for different transactions and I can confidently tell you both are good to use for any financial transaction. Any one of them is okay

I did use use visa for sometime but it had some restrictions for online payments then I switched to MasterCard and everything works fine. I have using it ever since

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds