Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

virabux.com REVIEW: SCAM or LEGIT ?

greenie

Captain Junkie
Credits
View attachment 1020

➡ What is virabux ?

A PTC site where you can earn money by viewing advertisements, completing offerwalls, playing grid and many other ways.

➡ HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN WITH virabux ?

5 x 0.002$
1 x 0.001$
8 x 0.0002$

➡ HOW TO GET STARTED?

www.virabux.com - register & good luck !

➡ Payment method

PM , BTC , Payeer
Minim: 0.05$ for PM & Payeer and 3$ for BTC.

Advertisement Placeholder
then I will wait for proof of payment from you first
It will take some time because I don't have reff at the moment and until it makes $ 3 to withdraw in btc it takes :) calculate the values for the ads and see how much you earn in a day from view ads.

I still work with him, I haven't reached a payment yet. I want to withdraw $ 3 in btc to see if I pay.
$ 3 might be too long. To prove this PTC pays or not. Why not choose the smaller payment of $ 0.05 via payeer or perfect money.

View attachment 1020

➡ What is virabux ?

A PTC site where you can earn money by viewing advertisements, completing offerwalls, playing grid and many other ways.

➡ HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN WITH virabux ?

5 x 0.002$
1 x 0.001$
8 x 0.0002$

➡ HOW TO GET STARTED?

www.virabux.com - register & good luck !

➡ Payment method

PM , BTC , Payeer
Minim: 0.05$ for PM & Payeer and 3$ for BTC.
View attachment 1339
This website has paid to their members 340$ USD and have a total of almost 3800 members.

hopefully in the future you can get lots of refs so you can quickly make withdrawals

honestly I haven't complicated myself with reff so far. I really use / visit many sites like this, if I had reff to all the sites that use them it was better :D but I didn't put my referrals on absolutely all the sites ... it's not so easy to have many referrers

honestly I haven't complicated myself with reff so far. I really use / visit many sites like this, if I had reff to all the sites that use them it was better :D but I didn't put my referrals on absolutely all the sites ... it's not so easy to have many referrers
but if you often share it on other forums maybe in the future you will be able to get even more reffs, but it all Maybe also depends on someone's luck

but if you often share it on other forums maybe in the future you will be able to get even more reffs, but it all Maybe also depends on someone's luck

I try to do reff only on the sites that have paid me so far and are reliable for me. not the new ones that are still in testing for me.

Can you upgrade your membership plan, in this virabux PTC site?? I truly want to earn some good amount of money surfing those advertisement there.

Can you upgrade your membership plan, in this virabux PTC site?? I truly want to earn some good amount of money surfing those advertisement there.

Yes, you can upgrade. Price: 2$ - 1 month , 10$ - 3 months, 30$ - 6 months , 75$ - 12 months / 1 year. the details about each package you have on the site.

I try to do reff only on the sites that have paid me so far and are reliable for me. not the new ones that are still in testing for me.
That is how we should only focus first to find Reffs for paid sites, in contrast to new sites we don't know yet, don't let us focus on looking for referrals but don't get any results.
[automerge]1606083809[/automerge]
Yes, they did, and will get more in the future, even though it is just the beginning
Thank you for the review that has been given because thanks to you I can get better information from the site

Last edited:
The best thing about this site is the low minimum pay out , only 0.05 $ for Payeer and PM , But it has some cons as low paying there are many PTC ads that pay better than it , but it seems legit even though .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds