Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Video game testing online, any suggestions?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
A friend of mine gets to join some gaming tests online, like private testings and beta testing stuff. He can't say what games, or what the surveys are about, but I was curious if anyone knew of any game testing programs? Ones that may require you to do surveys, maybe do a quick beta test, etc.

Ones that pay would be ideal as well, but if not, it's no biggie. Maybe free games and possibly other testing jobs could be added.

Advertisement Placeholder
A friend of mine gets to join some gaming tests online, like private testings and beta testing stuff. He can't say what games, or what the surveys are about, but I was curious if anyone knew of any game testing programs? Ones that may require you to do surveys, maybe do a quick beta test, etc.

Ones that pay would be ideal as well, but if not, it's no biggie. Maybe free games and possibly other testing jobs could be added.
Honestly, I have heard a lot about this, but I do not know much about it or where you could access these beta tests and receive a payment for it, I would like to know where we could also access this opportunity.

You can make money like this but it's not easy I remember when I try this type of platfrom and it was very hard to get a job on there the pay was good but still you need to have some kind of skills

Honestly, I have heard a lot about this, but I do not know much about it or where you could access these beta tests and receive a payment for it, I would like to know where we could also access this opportunity.

There are a few game testing jobs on platforms like Upwork. It requires you to have great knowledge about software and how gaming works. This may also involve finding bugs that may be causing problems while running the game. There are many software developers who earn good money by testing games.

There are a few game testing jobs on platforms like Upwork. It requires you to have great knowledge about software and how gaming works. This may also involve finding bugs that may be causing problems while running the game. There are many software developers who earn good money by testing games.
Then, more than a beta tester, the job may be more of a bug fixer, since a beta tester, as far as I know, it is just testing the game and giving a review about it, just like many streamers or game magazines do, but well I guess you must be someone influential in the world of video games for those opportunities.

suggestions to get you started, join beta testing programs, explore game testing platforms, Participate in online forums and communities, check game development, network with game developers, build a portfolio. Video game testing can be highly competitive, so it's essential to stay proactive and persistent in seeking opportunities.

Unfortunately the job of testing video game is something that I will not be interested in doing because it is going to get to the point where I would have to test a lot of games and it's going to kill my interest in playing video games which I would hate so much.

I do not have any experience with video game testing, however, you can join sites like Utest or usertesting to work on video game testing. By the way, these sites offer different kinds of testing jobs including and not limited to software testing, video game testing, etc.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds