Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Video and Podcast Marketing For Businesses

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
These days people connect with video and audio content more than written content, therefore, as a business owner you will have to make use of videos and podcast to market your products, services and business. For example, you can make a video series about frequently asked questions or customers' questions. You can create podcasts by having a panel of discussion.

Advertisement Placeholder
Video contents have always been more effective in marketing since it started being used. Written contents still get results but the video aspects of marketing is a trend that no business can leave out in their advertising campaign. I have used video contents to market online and they have given me good results but I have never used podcasts.

Video contents have always been more effective in marketing since it started being used. Written contents still get results but the video aspects of marketing is a trend that no business can leave out in their advertising campaign. I have used video contents to market online and they have given me good results but I have never used podcasts.

Video content may help you in many ways. There are many people who have a YouTube channel for their private business and they are gaining many new customers for their business through YouTube. The fact remains that podcasts have also helped many people, but it actually depends on the viewership in the end.

Video content may help you in many ways. There are many people who have a YouTube channel for their private business and they are gaining many new customers for their business through YouTube. The fact remains that podcasts have also helped many people, but it actually depends on the viewership in the end.

People are more captivated when it comes to watching anything that is done in a video content which is the reason why it is the sort of advertisement that gets more positive returns for businesses. I know very well that it's an aspect of advert that I cannot afford not to use in promoting my own business product and services because it is going to help me to have more increased sales.

People are more captivated when it comes to watching anything that is done in a video content which is the reason why it is the sort of advertisement that gets more positive returns for businesses. I know very well that it's an aspect of advert that I cannot afford not to use in promoting my own business product and services because it is going to help me to have more increased sales.

Well, apart from that, there are many podcast creators who have been working with different kinds of business brands. It depends entirely on the popularity of the podcast creator. You can see many podcast creators on YouTube who have been working with different kinds of businesses.

Well, apart from that, there are many podcast creators who have been working with different kinds of business brands. It depends entirely on the popularity of the podcast creator. You can see many podcast creators on YouTube who have been working with different kinds of businesses.

I can admit that podcasts seems to be getting some popularity today with the kind of contents subjects they treat every day. It's just that right now, I don't see how it's going to work for my business to be involved with using podcasts at the moment. But if anything changes in the future, I will adopt using podcasts.

Marketing through video and or podcasts is a good way to get your brand or company out there. Both options are great, and I think with videos you have more chances of your brand getting out there. Podcasts can work too, but they need to be vods where people can re-watch them. Otherwise, I don't know if traditional podcasts help as much as say putting an ad in a popular YouTube video or something along those lines.

Video marketing is more popular than podcasts and it's why it's widely used. Podcasts is a nice backup which is considered after using video marketing. The social media where video marketing are carried out is widely used by millions of people and it's why companies consider it first.

Marketing through video and or podcasts is a good way to get your brand or company out there. Both options are great, and I think with videos you have more chances of your brand getting out there. Podcasts can work too, but they need to be vods where people can re-watch them. Otherwise, I don't know if traditional podcasts help as much as say putting an ad in a popular YouTube video or something along those lines.

At the moment, I have looked at all the possibility of using podcasts for my business of poultry and fish farming promotion but nothing seems to be feasible with it. On the other hand, TikTok have been very good for me when it comes to using videos on the platform to promote my business. I would have been forced to use YouTube if there wasn't TikTok today.

At the moment, I have looked at all the possibility of using podcasts for my business of poultry and fish farming promotion but nothing seems to be feasible with it. On the other hand, TikTok have been very good for me when it comes to using videos on the platform to promote my business. I would have been forced to use YouTube if there wasn't TikTok today.

You may need to interact with famous or popular podcast creators in order to market your business and this is one of the only ways you could possibly try in the end. This is because famous podcast creators have many followers.

You may need to interact with famous or popular podcast creators in order to market your business and this is one of the only ways you could possibly try in the end. This is because famous podcast creators have many followers.

Right now in my business, I don't think that my customers are into making use of podcasts. So, should I make use of podcasts to promote my business, I don't think anyone who's going to patronize my business will hear it.

I would rather make use of social media influencers to promote my business because my customers are on the social media where they can use videos to reach them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds