Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Vegetarians vs Meat eaters

Are you a vegetarian or a meat eater?

• Total voters

The Raven

Reputable member
Credits
So, we have two fractions (sometimes 3 if we include vegans too). Vegetarians eat plants, fruits, vegetable, or anything that doesn't come from animal (they accept milk and eggs). Meat eaters, well, they eat anything they want. :D
Vegans are an extreme so I will not count them in.

Do you find protests from vegetarians a bit extreme (including vegans) in a campaign to prevent animal slaughter on farms?
And, of course, are you a vegetarian or a meat eater.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am a meat eater and was brought up that way. I always remember a friend of mine was forced to be a vegetarian by her mum and she hated it. From what I understand, she has eaten meat since leaving home.

In regards to the vegetarian and vegan protests, I feel if it is a peaceful protest sharing their message that is fine but when they are targeting people due to what they choose to eat, then it becomes wrong.

I need a high protein diet to feed my large muscles and bones, so I'm eating meat, no questions asked.

My boyfriend also has to be gluten-free, so it's like, if you cut everything out, you have nothing left. We're eating meat. He's gotta stay alive.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds