Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Vegetables

Advertisement Placeholder
I am a fan of almost all vegetables but my favorites are cauliflower, broccoli, and sweetcorn. The only vegetables I can not eat are brussell sprouts and parsnips. No matter how many times I have tried to eat them in different ways, I have never been able to do so.
Oh corn is awesome!
I'd say my favorite vegetables would be greens (iceberg lettuce, baby spinach), tomatoes (though they are a fruit lol), avocados. Mushroom is a fungus but I include them in my salad as well. Cooked carrots, cauliflower are great as well.
I used to love lettuce as a kid. Still do like it. You know how kids had little bags of cereal for snacks? Mine was lettuce. Also wanted to bring some for the snack for my birthday when I was little. My mom luckily put a stop to that.

Oh corn is awesome!

I used to love lettuce as a kid. Still do like it. You know how kids had little bags of cereal for snacks? Mine was lettuce. Also wanted to bring some for the snack for my birthday when I was little. My mom luckily put a stop to that.
I feel if a kid wants to eat healthy, then adults should encourage it lol

At the moment it's corn on the cob, which is more of a grain than a veggies. But I'll stick with it as a veggie for now LOL We got some really good ears of corn that are bi-colored and super sweet.

I sometimes like to eat asparagus but I have to be in the mood for it and it has to go well with what I'm having for dinner.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds