Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Using Telegram for your business marketing?

Credits
Do you consider making use of Telegram when it comes to marketing your business products and services? I find it very useful because there are so many people on the social media platform. The more reach you have with your promotion, the more chances you have in selling them very quickly.

Advertisement Placeholder
At the moment, I don't have Telegram application in my smartphone. I don't find it very useful because most of friends are not on the chat messenger. I prefer making use of WhatsApp for my personal and business purposes because it's more better for me. I use my status on WhatsApp to market my products very well.

I haven't used Telegram for any business purposes yet but after reading about this content, I had to look into it and there's an article I found HERE on it. Maybe others should have it looked into as well. It's got a good information on how to use it for business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds