Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Using Pop Up / Pop Under Ads to Drive Traffic to Your Site

It is a fact that you can use pop-up and Bob down advertisement to be able to drive traffic to your site but then it will only be clicks and not retention.

Advertisement Placeholder
Even though people frown up on using pop up and pop under ads for traffic as well s monetization, this kind of ads are still most preferred traffic and monetization solutions for many small website owners.

I agree that pop-up ads are good to attract the reader. However, my personal opinion on pop-up ads is that it is terribly annoying. The largest newspaper here called Inquirer has so many pop-ups on its online version that sometimes I am turned off in reading the news. It makes me wonder why the online version of that largest newspaper has to resort to pop-up ads like it is a poor network when in fact it is the richest news network.

avoid using pop up traffic on your site as adsense prohibits pop up traffic. Some people also say that you should not use pop up ads on your site if you are using adsense ads, but I have not found any clear rule regarding this.

A pop-up ad is a window that displays over the page you’re looking at. The goal of a pop-up ad is to generate an action from the visitor. The desired action could be to make a purchase, subscribe to a newsletter, enroll in a course, attend a webinar, or any other action you want users to take on your website.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds