Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Using Multiple Ad Networks on the Site: What's Your Experience?

Justin

Captain Junkie
Credits
When you build a site with an aim to make money, you want to use multiple ad networks so that you can maximize your earning potential. Even Bizdustry uses two ad networks adsense and infolinks. I don't have a site but onve I launch my blog I would be looking for multiple ad partners. So, I am asking the community to share experience of using multiple ad networks? What kind of ad networks you are using and which ad network is earning you most?

Advertisement Placeholder
I use multiple ad networks. I use adsense, media.net, infolinks, and adhitz. I earn more from adsense compared to other ad networks. My media.net and infolinks earning is negligible. Adhitz earning is average. I give best place for adsense because adsense earninh is good. I use in text ada for indolinka. I use media.net on the bottom of content ans adhitz on the sidebar.

Thank you for posting this topic. I didn't know that you can have more than 1 ad network on your site. All the while I thought that if you have Adsense then your site will be exclusive for the ads of Adsense. That is a good point because having several ad network on the site will bring more income than having just one. This is giving me an encouragement to activate my blogs again because it has stagnated with Adsense that I lost the motivation to write.

I use multiple ad networks. I use adsense, media.net, infolinks, and adhitz. I earn more from adsense compared to other ad networks. My media.net and infolinks earning is negligible. Adhitz earning is average. I give best place for adsense because adsense earninh is good. I use in text ada for indolinka. I use media.net on the bottom of content ans adhitz on the sidebar.
Wow! I will have to check the ad networks you have mentioned here. Even though I aim to use adsense, I am also opened to the fact that I might have to use other ad networks as well. I will also have to find out which place geta better revenue.

As a webmaster or blogger who have content on his Or her blog having multiple advertising network isn't the best decision to make. This only decision can chase off your readers from your blog because according to the research have maked all these advertising network usually consume readers data and they don't like it

As a webmaster or blogger who have content on his Or her blog having multiple advertising network isn't the best decision to make. This only decision can chase off your readers from your blog because according to the research have maked all these advertising network usually consume readers data and they don't like it
Readers and visitors like ad-free sites, that's why a lot of people use ad blockers. However, from publisher's perspective, not using ads on the site means you are not earning. If you do not earn, how can you continue to create content and pay for site expenses? Using multiple ad networks does not mean you are cluttering your site with dozens of ads. You can try three different ad networks and use three ad units, which I think is perfectly ok.

this is the thing that most bigger publisherss do.

The best method to do this is as a rule to utilize an advertisement worker, as opposed to devoted one unit to each arrange. This gives you greater adaptability and permits you to begin yield dealing with your outcomes.

Potential drawbacks are truly added multifaceted nature and speed issues. Hope to likewise invest more energy dealing with the conveyance to guarantee the best outcomes. The way that organizations like our own do this for the benefit of distributers means that the additional work included.

The answer is – Yes, you can and you should. A publisher can integrate more than one ad network. ... Google has defined a list of Google certified ad networks that can be run along with AdSense.

As a webmaster or blogger who have content on his or her blog having multiple advertising network is not the best decision to make. This decision can chase off your readers from your blog because according to research made all these advertising network usually consume readers data and they don't like it.

Using multiple ad networks on your website can be quite chaotic and it will lead to most traffic leaving your website as this people will not be able to access your website due to the obtrusive nature of most of this adverts.

Having a lot of ads on your site does not mean you are earning a lot of money. In order to earn money from ads, you need a lot of traffic and traffic should come from tier one countries.

It is actually very possible and even advice able that you should use more than one ad network. You can use the most popular AdSense, info links or gizads.

Gizads? Never heard of this advertising network. Can you please explain this to me. I use adsense and infolinks along with a lo of other ad networks for my sites

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds