Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Using Infolinks on Website: My Experience

Zevin

Captain Junkie
Credits
Recently, Bizdustry started using Infolinks. I have been using infolinks for just about two months, therefore, I have decided to share my experience.
When you search online looking for adsense alternative or ad network that you can use with adsesne, you will see a lot of webmatser suggesting infolinks. That's why I also started using infolinks along side Adsense.
Infilinks provides different ad formats, in text ads, in tag, in fold, in frame, and in article. Most of these ads are text ads. What Infolinks does is choose keywords on your page and converts them to link based ads. Best think about infolinks is it does not alter with your content.
However, I am not very happy with infolinks. The CPM rate is very low. In the last two months, I have earned just 54 cents, payout threshold is $50 and I don't think I can reach that payout in this lifetime. In my opinion, if you have a low traffic do not use infolinks, you will never reach payout.
You can check the
Screenshot

Advertisement Placeholder
Thank you for writing such a detailed review! We have only recently started using InfoLinks, after seeing Fergal use it on ForumCoin. Yesterday, the advertising was showing about 1/4 of the day, and we earned 13 cents. I figured you could customize InfoLinks to display banner advertising by adding a line of code to the placements you want, such as the header and footer. I'll update you on our earnings in 7 days time, when hopefully Bizdustry will know it's daily average a bit better. What is your website about?

Thank you for writing such a detailed review! We have only recently started using InfoLinks, after seeing Fergal use it on ForumCoin. Yesterday, the advertising was showing about 1/4 of the day, and we earned 13 cents. I figured you could customize InfoLinks to display banner advertising by adding a line of code to the placements you want, such as the header and footer. I'll update you on our earnings in 7 days time, when hopefully Bizdustry will know it's daily average a bit better. What is your website about?
I am using in text and in tag ads. I use in tag ads on the bottom. I am not using infold and in frame. Since I also use adsense, I want to give the best position to adsesne as it is better paying. I understand my traffic is low therefore, I have not earned much. I have a lifestyle magazine, where I publish contents on online shopping, online business and working from home etc.

I am using in text and in tag ads. I use in tag ads on the bottom. I am not using infold and in frame. Since I also use adsense, I want to give the best position to adsesne as it is better paying. I understand my traffic is low therefore, I have not earned much. I have a lifestyle magazine, where I publish contents on online shopping, online business and working from home etc.
Depending on what software or script your website is running on, there should be an option to customize the ads and create rotating placements. I hope revenue earnings start to pick up for you!

When I started using infolinks I was already using adsense. Since adsense is ppc program and I could earn only for clicks, i wanted to monetize the traffic through cpm ads, and infolinks is basically a cpm ad network. The earnings weren't good, therefore, i dropped. The ads also made the page cluttered.

When I started using infolinks I was already using adsense. Since adsense is ppc program and I could earn only for clicks, i wanted to monetize the traffic through cpm ads, and infolinks is basically a cpm ad network. The earnings weren't good, therefore, i dropped. The ads also made the page cluttered.
I am using infolinks. Earnings are not good, but then I am also not earning much from Adsene. In order to earn from adsense, your visitors must interact with the ads, however, on infolinks, you can earn for impression, that's why I am using infolinks. The payment threshold is $50 I have earned just about $1 in about two months.

I am using infolinks. Earnings are not good, but then I am also not earning much from Adsene. In order to earn from adsense, your visitors must interact with the ads, however, on infolinks, you can earn for impression, that's why I am using infolinks. The payment threshold is $50 I have earned just about $1 in about two months.
Infolinks does not work for you if you do not have a lotof traffic on your site. Think about getting at least 2-3 K daily visits to earn well. However, it is a good ad network to go along with adsense. Income will build slowly.

Looks like this advertising network is not for the website that has low traffic. If you cannot earn much, there is no point in using ad networks like infolinks that make the website look cluttered with the in text ads.

If you have a low traffic, none of the advertising networks will work for you. You might get approved by adsense even when you have low traffic, but when traffic is low you don't earn.

The issues with all these advertisement systems is that their payments rate is always low unless if you have a very big traffic on your website, if you're don't have a very huge traffic on your website, never use any of these advertisement services.

That's not true when it comes for infolinks and adsense. They pay you really high rate provided you are receiving traffic and clicks from tier one countries.

If you use infolinks as well as adsense side by side and if you receive 1000 visit n a day, how much can you earn from adsense and how much can you earn from infolinks?

I am not sure of adsense CPM rate bu they have paid me upto 54 cents for a single click. On infolinks I sometimes get $2 i average for 1000 visits (the rate fluctuates)

Recently, Bizdustry started using Infolinks. I have been using infolinks for just about two months, therefore, I have decided to share my experience.
When you search online looking for adsense alternative or ad network that you can use with adsesne, you will see a lot of webmatser suggesting infolinks. That's why I also started using infolinks along side Adsense.
Infilinks provides different ad formats, in text ads, in tag, in fold, in frame, and in article. Most of these ads are text ads. What Infolinks does is choose keywords on your page and converts them to link based ads. Best think about infolinks is it does not alter with your content.
However, I am not very happy with infolinks. The CPM rate is very low. In the last two months, I have earned just 54 cents, payout threshold is $50 and I don't think I can reach that payout in this lifetime. In my opinion, if you have a low traffic do not use infolinks, you will never reach payout.
You can check the
Screenshot
It’s not easy to see a site where you will work and get paid.Most won’t pay your money which you will be very mad about and most won’t even allow you to make the money for maximum withdrawal

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds