Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Using Buy Sell Ads to Sell Advertising Space on Your Website

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Selling Advertising Space on your website is one of the easiest ways to make money from your website. However, in order to sell ad space on your website you have to fulfill certain criteria such as:

Your website has high traffic

Your website ranks high on search engines

Your website has a lot of content

Your have high Domain Authority

You have high Alexa rank, etc.

If your website passes the aforementioned criteria, you can join advertising marketplace called Buy Sell Ads.

Buy Sell Ads is basically an advertising marketplace where publishes sell ad space on their website and advertiser buys ad space.

Even though I have over a dozen websites, none of my websites qualify for Buy Sell Ads. Has anyone sold ad space through Buy Sell Ads?

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't have a website, however, once I have my website, I will check advertising platform like buy sell ads. By the way there is also a similar site called adclerks, have you used it? Which one is better?

none of my websites qualify for Buy Sell Ads
that probably means that the competition there is huge and the requirements to get something from there are huge as well, could you please tell us more about it

I have looked at BuySellAds before but I don't think any website I have or have had would qualify to have ads placed on it. I do think that it seems to be a good platform to use for ad management though and is obviously quite popular. I have also looked into Carbon ads which is the technology brand of BuySellAds which is much more minimalist but looks to be really popular and fits a cool little niche within the tech world.

This act is the only way a blogger or a website can make a reasonable amount of money. A blogger that has not have opportunity to sell or advertise for people may not make reasonable money.

Buy and sell space on website is actually a very good feature for advertisement on website because publishers can actually buy advertisement spaces on website and advertise their goods and services there instead of having to pay for advertisement.

Yes this is one of the ways in which some websites make a lot of money online. Businesses that want recognition and promotion usually come to buy ad spaces.

For you to get adverts on your site , you obviously have to have huge traffic among other things, you have listed very important points as well.

I have also heard about BuySellAds various times in the past and it is one of the most popular marketplace of publishers and advertisers. However, right now I do not have any website, so it might not be for me. I really do not know what is the average CPM rate they provide to publishers. Do you know about CPM rates offered by them?

Selling Advertising Space on your website is one of the easiest ways to make money from your website. However, in order to sell ad space on your website you have to fulfill certain criteria such as:

Your website has high traffic

Your website ranks high on search engines

Your website has a lot of content

Your have high Domain Authority

You have high Alexa rank, etc.

If your website passes the aforementioned criteria, you can join advertising marketplace called Buy Sell Ads.

Buy Sell Ads is basically an advertising marketplace where publishes sell ad space on their website and advertiser buys ad space.

Even though I have over a dozen websites, none of my websites qualify for Buy Sell Ads. Has anyone sold ad space through Buy Sell Ads?
Imagine over 12 website, and yet non of them qualify for buy sell ads, just because the website has not been able to generate enough traffic for businesses to advertise on. I hate blogging or digital marketing

It's one of the easiest way to make money online. To create a advertising space on your website , it must rank high on the search engine and it must also rank high with alexa. Of course, if the site ranks hight ,it shows high quality content and that's how to generate organic traffic.

Imagine over 12 website, and yet non of them qualify for buy sell ads, just because the website has not been able to generate enough traffic for businesses to advertise on. I hate blogging or digital marketing
Even though some of my websites are generating income for me, I create websites to sell, therefore, I do not work hard in generating tons of traffic. I do not qualify for buy sell ads but my sites are earning from network ds.

What is the traffic requirements to sell advert space on BuyandSell ads? Cos I saw some site that are not really large selling there. The main problem will be to get people to order for your ad space there.

Yes, buying sell ads to advertise on your selling space is really lucrative. Mostly people place their ads on sites with high traffic, efficiency and those that have proven quality and productive.

That's great, the first one is the game changer, your website must have high traffic's while advertising products of any kind products just make sure you have good traffic.

Well I haven't because I haven't built that great amount of traffic - once I can get that amount of people that are constantly visiting, then I wouldn't hesitate to sell advert spaces.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds