Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Use Canva to design your site

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Have you guys heard of canva? It's a graphics editor that you can use for free with limitations or pay monthly to get their pro plan. Canva makes it so easy to edit graphics, and even make videos, that it made me think of using it to design a site. So I could design the background, the buttons, and anything else.

What do you guys think of Canva? ever use it to build assets for your websites?

Advertisement Placeholder
Canva is a great designing tools for graphic design artist who are on a low budget. I make use of canva to design images for my blog and to edit some videos I upload to my YouTube channel.

It's a fantastic platform, and I've been using it for a long time, creating great posters, banners, Facebook posts, social media posts, and other materials. It's simple, straightforward, and costless. My job has been made a lot easier thanks to Canva.

I have been using canva for a while now and I can testify to the fact that it's really a good graphics design editor anyone can use to design anything for a website. It can be used for logo design, flyers and other sort of graphics

Canva is really a good graphics design app to use to design different types of logos, flyers and banners. However, it comes with a free version and a premium version. You can decide to choose the one that suits your interest mostly

Canva has been known to be of very great help when it comes to making interesting designs for our business cars as well as our webpages. The use of canva is very easy to implement on any type of design you want to achieve

The title is misleading. You don't design a website on Canva, you design graphics for your website. Canva is the tool for common people who do not have skills to use photoshop or want to create beautiful graphics in a short time.

Have you guys heard of canva? It's a graphics editor that you can use for free with limitations or pay monthly to get their pro plan. Canva makes it so easy to edit graphics, and even make videos, that it made me think of using it to design a site. So I could design the background, the buttons, and anything else.

Good

Yeah. Although I am poor in designing, I have used CANVA a few times when my clients demand I design their CV. I just choose a template and use it. They have 100s of templates to choose from.

Creating a website can feel like a daunting task, but Canva is making it easier than ever. In fact, by clicking the Publish tab and then selecting Website, your designs will instantly turn into a functional website. You can then pick a layout that works best for your needs.

Canva is a really useful asset to place your hands on, although you will get more value on the paid version, you will still enjoy it's free version. I know a guy who uses it to design websites for his clients.

I've tried using it for CVs but it can be frustrating as I stumble upon some issues about payments and all. I used it for a design though and it was worth it.

Canva is really good to use to design your app because it get more value in your website, canva is very useful of designing your app and also to make money.

Yeah I have head of this tool called canva. It is a very great tool for editing as well as creating a brand new graphics design for anything you want to do that involves graphics in it. It is the go to tool you need

I used Canva to design pictures when I was promoting as an affiliate. Its really simple to use, though I had a hard time editing somethings on phone. The website is more convenient to use.

Yes, I've heard of it. Infact it was adopted in the school I taught during the pandemic for virtual online learning to students. It is easy to use and above all, it is free.

I think canva is one of the best graphic design apps out there, you can use it to design and create cool designs and content for your work, website or blog.

I have never used any of this to create a site, but I've heard a lot about it in the recent times and I would certainly try it out

I don't recommend canva for professional designer. Once you publish your design, you cannot go back and edit. Photoshop is better because you can edit the design as long as you have working files with you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds