Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Unified Staff Groups?

Thomasss

Addicted member
Credits
So, for those with promotion forums of other forums that have "service" team members, has the thought of combining all the service team members under one group and having them do both packages, reviews, or whatever services you have, ever come to mind?

Would that be something you would try? :eek:

Advertisement Placeholder
What I've done in the past is make two staff member groups; Management and Staff Members. All moderators and service teams members went in the Staff Members group. They had a title telling everyone what they were, it kept the forum less cluttered.

This is an interesting idea. When I had a promotion forum I just kept everyone separate. There was a long list of permissions and different user styling that had to be applied to each group. While I could have just combined them all and given separate ranks to each member, I feel that would have been just as time consuming as doing what I was doing.

I think a service-oriented forum such as a promotion forum needs separation in teams, just for clarity and ease of control by the admins.

That would actually be quite a nice idea but I think some members may just find it difficult to do both packages and reviews.

This is a very interesting idea. Honestly, I've never thought about doing something like this. I honestly wonder how well it would work on a promotion forum. People despise having to complete actual packages so I could see myself losing a lot of my team. Hmm?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds