Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Ultimate Paint- free art software

Beverly

Renowned member
Credits
I've used Ultimate Paint for many years now. It's a really cool fully featured art program that lets you manipulate photos and create your own masterpieces. Here's a brief summary.

Ultimate Paint is a full-featured 32-bit Windows graphics program for image creation, viewing and manipulation. On this page you can download different versions, see what extras UP gives you compared to other paint programs, take a look at its cool plug-in effects, register the trial version and browse the tutorials.
In the latest trial version all basic functionality can be used without limitations. In addition we have also introduced a new freeware version.

http://www.ultimatepaint.com/

Please give this art editor software a try and comment if you like it.

Advertisement Placeholder
I took a look at the site, and honestly it look pretty outdated. For me, GIMP is still my preferred program when it comes to image manipulation.

Why have I never heard of this? It does look a bit outdated. I use GIMP and some other great tools to create my graphics and my graphics turn out to be pretty good actually.

Thanks for telling us about this. I have never used Ultimate Paint before, but I may give it a try. If I like it, I may use it often.

Used it before. Did not like it. I have used a lot of free software for image editing but I never went back to any of them after using Photoshop. Photoshop is definitely worth the price if you can afford it.

for $10 a month hell ya!

May I ask what specifically you don't like about this piece of software in question though?
I guess now that I think about it, it can do everything Photoshop can right? I guess I just couldn't find tutorials when I needed it but when I got Photoshop, I found tons of tutorials and guides and stuff like that online easily because a lot of others used it.

UltimatePaint appears to be down?

Judging by the screenshots, it looks like a cross-between old and new versions of MS Paint. :p Apparently, it couldn't stand the competition.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds