Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Types of forums you enjoy joining?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have a wide variety of interests.

Forums that discusses video games, make money , crypto currency, webmaster , entertainment and general topics as well.

I like joining the make money forum thread. This is where I get to learn about the different kinds of earning sites and forums. I also enjoy reading general discussions.

What type of forums do you normally participate in the most? :) Is it gaming, graphics, role playing, or community/general? Why is that?
I enjoy participating in forums that involve working from home, starting your own business, and, of course, a general section is always fun. It adds to the forum by giving users a place to talk about anything off topic and get to know each other better, just shooting the breeze and chit-chatting.

I enjoy makemoney forums and also relaxation,health,pets and education and general topics.I do not like to remain behind in most of the current news that is happening in my country,Africa and the entire world.I do blend a little in gaming but am not all that much of a gamer.

General Discussion forums are very easy to post on. You wouldn't lack on topics that you can discuss on and can always be able to contribute to so many other topics.
I also love general light-hearted topics such as pets, home and garden and food and drinks forum communities.

These days I am active on web master forums, health forums, gaming forums, general discussion forums, business forums, and anime forums. In fact, I am posting on all sorts of forums. However, my favorite forums are business and finance forums and web master forrums.
I really like the webmaster forums in addition to the make money online forums because they give me an opportunity to learn about web development and ways of earning online income respectively.

I really enjoy resource-type forums where I can learn new things and discussion forums (gaming, films/tv, etc.) just to talk to people. I've joined a couple of admin forums in the past, but as my forum is a RPG, I don't always find that the content relates to what I'm doing.

I love joining forums!

With that said, the ones I mostly WANT to join are those that give me information I'm looking for and recently those are ones dealing with health issues. I also want those that are really active so that if I post a question, I'd like to receive an answer in a few days, not a few years later.

When it comes to forums I love to participate in forums that have areas where I can have conversations about the things I enjoy. Anything with webmaster talk, forum talk, movies, TV and music, gaming and general discussion of topics are all forums I love to be part of and really enjoy being an active member of. I hate being part of a forum where I really do not have the ability to join in the conversation or nothing that is discussed interests me.

What type of forums do you normally participate in the most? :) Is it gaming, graphics, role playing, or community/general? Why is that?
Well, role playing forums are the least that I would freely join unless it's paramount that I do so. Also, I find it very difficult being on anime forums all the time but it's something that I can manage. Apart from these two, I'm very much comfortable being on any other kinds of forum niche.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds