Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Twitter vs Threads; Which One Are You Using?

Dead2009

Reputable member
Credits
Personally I gave up on Threads as it was nothing but farming for posts looking for friends and all that garbage. It's gonna be a while before something comes along and actually dethrones Twitter.

Advertisement Placeholder
Twitter, of course!
You will benefit from social media only when you have followers. It is really difficult to build followers, therefore, why jump into a new platform and start from zero instead of staying with the existing platforms and building your followers.

I have an account both on Threads and X but I will admit, I have not used Threads very much at all since I created an account there.

If you create an account, you can use your Instagram and Facebook so that you can follow anyone who has an account who you are already following which I thought was a great feature.

Doesn't Threads incorporate with Instagram and Facebook though? You're not exactly starting over from scratch
I couldn't understand the idea behind threads because it's just like a copy of Instagram. It doesn't make any sense. Anyways, I'm not using it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds