Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Twitter for traffic

D

Deleted member 403

I use Twitter for traffic, since all you need to do is add a whole bunch of hash tags and they will show up on the feed when other people look those hash tags up.

You can gain a lot of traffic from Twitter this way, and its free!

Advertisement Placeholder
Twitter is a site which i have so much respect for, in terms of maturity, security and how the operate,nonetheless the have millions of people registered to the website ,which means lots of traffic which anyone can benefit from by advertising.

In order to get traffic from twitter, you either sponsor your tweets or have a large following on your account. I have been using twitter since 2010 and currently I have 12 different Twitter accounts associated with my websites

I have never really taken advantage of the kind of traffic that I can get on Twitter. I have always been on Facebook. I think I have been more than convinced with this post about the potential Twitter has to generate traffic for my blog.

I use Twitter for traffic, since all you need to do is add a whole bunch of hash tags and they will show up on the feed when other people look those hash tags up.

You can gain a lot of traffic from Twitter this way, and its free!
Who! What A very brilliant idea, I have not actually known that hash tags do a lot of tricks like this and henceforth I'll start using them to gain more traffic.

Yes you're right Twitter is a very good platform to gain trafficking but sometimes it all depends on the strategy you use on your Twitter account.

As fat as I know you can get a lot of visits from twitter only when you have hundreds of thousand followers, or you run twitter ads for your posts. Hash tags help but you don't get much traffic from hash tags

Thank you for the tips, I would be trying it out, although I have seen WhatsApp gain to be effective is why I haven't really paid much attention to hash tagging or other forms of traffic.

Twitter is actually a good platform to get to your target audience and potential customers but also it is more feasible if one is an online influencer.

You're right @Alexander. Hashtags have proven to be great especially when the hashtag is trending, you have a great traffic source at your disposal.
Just ensure that when you're posting, you tag the post with relevant hashtags and you're good to go.

Currently so person uses Twitter to gain alot of traffic,I discove that Twitter is one of the top social media platform,truely the hash tag generate alot of traffic

Who! What A very brilliant idea, I have not actually known that hash tags do a lot of tricks like this and henceforth I'll start using them to gain more traffic.
Not only on Twitter, the use of hashtags can also be used on social media platforms like Instagram and even Facebook. It would be best you use trending words or phrases as your hashtags, it would generate quick results.

Just because you used popular hash tags does not mean you can get tons of traffic from Twitter. By using popular hash tags, you can of course reach a lot of people but reaching a lot of people does not result in a lot of traffic.

I agree, I think twitter is very underrated. You can keep pushing using hashtags or keywords on the trend list. You get a lot of traffic that way. The market is just there waiting for to tap into.

Tweeting at the right time is most essential for getting maximum traffic from Twitter. If you tweet when most of your Twitter followers are offline, your efforts will be worthless. Hence, by tweeting at the right time, your tweets will get more exposure and you'll be able to get better results.

This is so true, and another way of getting traffic is having a lot of followers as this would propel them to always click any link you drop on your posts.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds