Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

TV Shows you would like to appear in?

Sam1

Mythical member
Website
holderhost.com
Credits
What TV shows would you love to appear in (as an actor or on a reality series)?

I'd appear in a businessy type show like Dragons Den (as a dragon of course :p)

Advertisement Placeholder
What TV shows would you love to appear in (as an actor or on a reality series)?

I'd appear in a businessy type show like Dragons Den (as a dragon of course :p)
I think that is actually one of the things I would only be interested in being in. That is a perfect example! As I already have invested in many online ventures before.

I am no actor, or singer, or entertainer so something like Dragons Den or Shark Tank would be the one I would be interested in (Again, as a dragon like you). We should start up our own @Sam :p We will call it, The Guru Den :$
Lmao jk jk

Big brother for sure. Not sure how long I would last though! I'd love to live in that amazing house! <3

I would love to be in How I Met Your Mother !! It would be amazing being part of Barney and Ted's wingman c: I would also like to be in an action / fighting TV show :p I don't know why I just like fighting lol

I would like to be in Glee. All of the characters look like they are having so much fun going through high school and being unique kids.

I would like to be in Glee. All of the characters look like they are having so much fun going through high school and being unique kids.
Omg yes I love Glee. I didn't even think about Glee when I made my post, I would love being part of the group and sing. But you would also have to deal with receiving slushies to the face xDD

Gotta be Ellen DeGeneres. She's the most awesome TV Show host. :p I wouldn't want to be on any other show.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds