Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Trump or Hillary

Andrew7765

Reputable member
Credits
Alright. Let the spam and debate begin. Seriously though, if you had to pick between these two who would you pick and why? I would choose Trump and for many reasons.

1. He would not raise taxes.
2. He will secure the border.
3. He will create a huge amount of jobs.
4. He will destroy ISIS. (Destroy is a friendly word for kill :))
5. He will Make America Great Again.

Advertisement Placeholder
I'd pick Trump. Hillary is a lying dog. There is no other way to put it. Her consistent lies are beyond me.

This is definitely a no-brainer. I would choose Trump because he 'will' make America great again! Those of you that want Hillary in office, great thinking! Why don't we just vote her in so she can give all of America's secrets away. Yipee!
Anyway, I would vote Trump because he has made a lot of government officials angry with what he plans on doing. If you look through the past not a single person running for president has made any government officials mad while running. Donald Trump is the only one to successfully do this, so he has to be doing something right, right? Building big walls is a check, partnering with Isreal is a check, taking care of ISIS is a check, and helping employment rates go up is a check. Is there something this man doesn't do right?

This is definitely a no-brainer. I would choose Trump because he 'will' make America great again! Those of you that want Hillary in office, great thinking! Why don't we just vote her in so she can give all of America's secrets away. Yipee!
Anyway, I would vote Trump because he has made a lot of government officials angry with what he plans on doing. If you look through the past not a single person running for president has made any government officials mad while running. Donald Trump is the only one to successfully do this, so he has to be doing something right, right? Building big walls is a check, partnering with Isreal is a check, taking care of ISIS is a check, and helping employment rates go up is a check. Is there something this man doesn't do right?
I agree with you!

I'll preface this with: Im Canadian and only have a minor interest in US politics. This is coming from an outsiders perspective.

Sorry but that is.. not right. Pissing off the people you work with is the last thing anyone should be doing. Also I highly doubt Hil-dawg would start giving out secrets.. its not like she would even have that kind of power.

And remember, with the current US political system Presidents dont get to decide on much. They are literally the faces of US Politics and not much else. They can sign some executive orders and try to pass things but it isnt easy.

Clinton, Bush and Obama all promised things left and right, but when it came to their actual presidency they didn't get to do all that much. Congress makes a majority of the decisions in the US and I imagine the exact same thing will happen to Trump like the many presidents before him. Voting for him because "hes gonna change everything!" is naive.

I would want to vote for a President that reflected the good sides of my country, rather than the issues. Corporate and personal greed is a huge issue in the US right now and Trump is a big part of it.

--

But back to the topic, I dont like Hil-dawg all that much either. I would have preferred someone like Bernie who genuinely seems to care about people and refuses to stoop down to Trumps level.

Last edited:
I'll preface this with: Im Canadian and only have a minor interest in US politics. This is coming from an outsiders perspective.

Sorry but that is.. not right. Pissing off the people you work with is the last thing anyone should be doing. Also I highly doubt Hil-dawg would start giving out secrets.. its not like she would even have that kind of power.

And remember, with the current US political system Presidents dont get to decide on much. They are literally the faces of US Politics and not much else. They can sign some executive orders and try to pass things but it isnt easy.

Clinton, Bush and Obama all promised things left and right, but when it came to their actual presidency they didn't get to do all that much. Congress makes a majority of the decisions in the US and I imagine the exact same thing will happen to Trump like the many presidents before him. Voting for him because "hes gonna change everything!" is naive.

I would want to vote for a President that reflected the good sides of my country, rather than the issues. Corporate and personal greed is a huge issue in the US right now and Trump is a big part of it.

--

But back to the topic, I dont like Hil-dawg all that much either. I would have preferred someone like Bernie who genuinely seems to care about people and refuses to stoop down to Trumps level.
I strongly disagree with your statement. Hillary has already proven herself to be untrustworthy. Trump is not pissing off people he is going to work with. He is telling them that they are all talk and nothing is getting done which is 100% correct. We need someone like Trump to fix our country.
They both suck
Haha, do you side with any of the other candidates?

I strongly disagree with your statement. Hillary has already proven herself to be untrustworthy. Trump is not pissing off people he is going to work with. He is telling them that they are all talk and nothing is getting done which is 100% correct. We need someone like Trump to fix our country.

But you assume Presidents have that much power. Hil-dawg would likely be forced out if she gave away any "secrets" and all presidents are just talk. It will be interesting to see how much Trump is going to do as much as he said. These big walls would generate a few jobs, but whos paying for it..

Edit: I'm genuinely curious of what people see in Trump and found this quite interesting: https://m.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/3wecux/serious_people_who_support_donald_trump_becoming/

Last edited:
But you assume Presidents have that much power. Hil-dawg would likely be forced out if she gave away any "secrets" and all presidents are just talk. It will be interesting to see how much Trump is going to do as much as he said. These big walls would generate a few jobs, but whos paying for it..
But she does have that much power as president. She had that much power when she was secretary of state.

Oh wow I just did some research on her. Apparently she's been emailing classified info on her home computer? Yeesh.
I still have to research her more to form a proper opinion but we're not off to a great start.

Last edited:
I don't understand why you made a debate topic about only two of our presidential candidates. Bernie, Rubio, and Cruz aren't out of it yet. :p

Personally, I can't stand Hillary or Trump. Hillary is a nightmare because of the multitude of issues that she has had in the past. Trump is a nightmare because he's a billionaire who needs to learn to keep his mouth shut. Having someone as blunt as Trump has the potential to be very bad when it comes to foreign affairs and that type of stuff. Trump would end up pissing a lot of other countries off. :p

I don't understand why you made a debate topic about only two of our presidential candidates. Bernie, Rubio, and Cruz aren't out of it yet. :yum:

Personally, I can't stand Hillary or Trump. Hillary is a nightmare because of the multitude of issues that she has had in the past. Trump is a nightmare because he's a billionaire who needs to learn to keep his mouth shut. Having someone as blunt as Trump has the potential to be very bad when it comes to foreign affairs and that type of stuff. Trump would end up pissing a lot of other countries off. :yum:
Trump and Hillary are the two who will be the major parties' nominees. That's becoming more and more obvious.

I also don't think your statement that Trump would piss other countries off is exactly valid. He's been negotiating in business for 40 years. People like Rubio, Sanders, Cruz, etc. have never negotiated a real deal. They've sat around and pretended like they're good negotiators. Trump has negotiated multi-million dollar deals everywhere in the world with pretty good success. While it hasn't been in politics, a deal is a deal.

--

Yeah, well Hillary shouldn't have the right to give away our secrets but she kind of already did. Why do you think there is a lot of controversy over her and why people are getting frustrated that she hasn't yet been placed in jail. There has to be a good reason behind such as giving away our secrets through email, like she has already done. We can agree to disagree but we all need to look at the facts and not the opinions.
(Sorry if this sounded harsh at all, I am not meaning to be rude! :p I am just making my points in political discussions.)

Oh wow I just did some research on her. Apparently she's been emailing classified info on her home computer? Yeesh.
I still have to research her more to form a proper opinion but we're not off to a great start.

Nono, the emails were never classified until a few weeks ago, at the time of sending them they weren't.

Furthermore, for those of you who say Hillary has given away secrets, what secrets? Give me a notable news article that literally tells the world about the secrets that Hillary has released. kthx.

Now, if you want Trump in, you must realize he's almost powerless without Congress, who he has and will continue to piss off. If Congress cannot get along with Trump, it's going to be a long 4 years. You must realize, an outspoken politician is literally the most dangerous thing ever. I can see him pissing off Russia and North Korea already, and if people in OTHER countries hate him enough to create a petition to ban him from the country, I highly suggest you rethink who you're voting into the White House. Without allies, we are a dark and lonely place, almost powerless with the rest of the world and how it works.

Just think about that. England and the queen have already said they don't like Trump; is she really going to work with him? What happens if she doesn't? Trump's just gonna build another wall? C'mon. Really. If you want someone who will get things done, you cannot have someone that will offend and boss around everyone they know. How well is Russia doing right now? Sanctions up the wazoo. I don't care if you don't like Hillary, but Trump is the worst person you can have in position of ultimate power. He's a business person, not a diplomatic person.

I also don't think your statement that Trump would piss other countries off is exactly valid. He's been negotiating in business for 40 years. People like Rubio, Sanders, Cruz, etc. have never negotiated a real deal. They've sat around and pretended like they're good negotiators. Trump has negotiated multi-million dollar deals everywhere in the world with pretty good success. While it hasn't been in politics, a deal is a deal.

You also have to realize Trump never negotiated politics, business and politics are two very different things that work very differently. World leaders are not CEO's that run companies all around the world, they are the ones that can control those companies and the land they sit on.

@edenwax I think is the only person that realizes how powerless a president without an agreeing Congress really is. Furthermore, if democrats win the seats in January, they can and probably will stall the entire government if Trump gets the seat. He can sign papers all he wants, as long as democrats have control over Congress, he cannot do crap.

Yeah, well Hillary shouldn't have the right to give away our secrets but she kind of already did. Why do you think there is a lot of controversy over her and why people are getting frustrated that she hasn't yet been placed in jail.

Well, the committee that was responsible for getting all kinds of information from her failed miserably in front of the entire American public..on live TV. Why haven't you been placed in jail? That's a question that can be easily asked but you see, they actually need evidence of a criminal act, which Hillary has not committed. Just because you form an opinion by reading news articles that are not 100% true does not mean you can say that someone should be incarcerated. That's like reading on the internet bleaching your teeth actually cures AIDS, just because it's online doesn't mean it's 100% true. If the majority of congress, which by the way is republican, cannot form a case against her, there must be a good reason, yes? Why do you think out of the millions of dollars that has been wasted on gathering data on her and putting her through day long trials has come up with nothing to pin against her? Just wondering.

Last edited:
This is a really hard topic to express an opinion on, especially as both are bad.

However, I would have to go with Clinton just because she's not racist or sexist but there's a very small margin there.

I have a feeling Trump will end up not building that wall. It is supposed to cost a lot (to build and to maintain) and I don't think Trump can force Mexico to pay for it. Also, he probably will end up not fulfilling majority of his campaign promises. Let's see.

Note: I am not from USA and I don't care who's the president. I just gave my opinion as an outsider.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds