Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Travel Plans for 2024

Liam

Community Team
Community
Now that 2024 has begun, what travel plans do you all have for the year?

I'm going to Bali for 9 days in April for a friends birthday. Also hoping to do a white Christmas in Canada/US this year too. Will have a few domestic trips to Sydney & Melbourne through the year too (probably 2-3 for each).

I hope to go on a small trip nearby with my grandma, not sure where but likely in Texas. Maybe to visit her brother or her sister. I am hoping to go to Salem in October for the Halloween season! I think it would be an incredible trip. My cousin also asked if I'll be going to West Virginia this summer - and that would be fun, so we will see.

I'm planning to see some snow and mountains during the winter season this year with my girlfriend. There are a lot of beautiful hill stations that I would love to visit here in North India. Once, I'm done with them this year, next year I might plan for my first-ever foreign trip. :D

Same as last year. Probably heading to Florida this summer on vacation.

I and my family aren't going to be able to travel a whole lot considering my father has to have a knee replacement soon, but when the time comes we can travel again I assume we'll do the usual traveling of flying up to West Virginia to visit my sister and do fun things around her area. That's kind of been our travel ritual ever since my sister moved up there. We'd like to go with her and visit states around the area she lives in one day. I've never been out of the country and I don't know if I'll ever really need to visit out of the country.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds