Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Traffic differs from day to day?

D

Deleted member 403

I noticed on certain days like weekend, my forum traffic flow is much higher than on weekdays. This might be due to people working or studying and weekend is the only time they have off. What ever the reason, but I feel weekend is always the best time that I see my traffic rise to greater effect.

Have you noticed the same or do you tend to have constant traffic flow on your website?

Advertisement Placeholder
Nor only traffic, even the earnings differ day by day. On some days I gain a lot of traffic and also earn a lot, however, in some days my traffic and earnings are substantially low. I have also noticed that weekdays traffic is low compared to weekend traffic

Well the reason you gave for traffic being much by the weekend is quite right because most people do go to their workplaces by weekdays and so therefore the only time they will have off is by the weekend, that is why there seem to be much traffic by the weekend than the weekdays. It's the same thing with my blog.

i noticed pretty much the same in the dashboard of my url shortner and youtube analytics, weekends seem to be having the most traffic since people have no school or work and they are spending more time browsing internet than in normal days

I do not know from the back end how traffic differs day to day or why traffic differs day to day. However, I believe this is one of the common issues faced by website owners and marketers.

This is a good observation from you. At some point on my own website I noticed that my traffic comes in during the evening time and I noticed that, that is when they normally have time

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds