Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Traditional Chinese Medicine

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Traditional Chinese Medicine has existed for thousands of years, however, lack of modern research on these medicinal practices have put Traditional Chinese Medicine as a pseudo science. For instance, acupuncture is one of the popular healing methods that has been in use for thousands of years yet modern medicine does not approve it. By the way, have you tried Traditional Chinese Medicine?

Advertisement Placeholder
I haven't tried it, but I've heard a lot about it, especially techniques used in traditional Chinese medicine to improve organ function, especially the kidney, for example not spending too much time awake after 11:00 p.m., not being indulgent, not exercising too much, not spending long hours sitting, etc.

I believe that acupuncture is one of the oldest traditional Chinese medicine that is still being practiced today in some parts of the country and other parts of the world. I haven't been able to experience that kind of treatment but it is something that I am always open to whenever the opportunity present it.

Yes, acupuncture is Chinese. But that looks very scary to me. I would rather try, acupressure, which is similar to acupuncture but without needles.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds