Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Touchscreen Computers

Ash

Reputable member
Credits
Would you prefer a touchscreen computer or would you prefer to have a normal computer with a keyboard?

Advertisement Placeholder
Eh, I'm half and half on this issue. I've used touchscreen PC's before and personally I found it fun, yet partially pointless. Maybe that's just because of how I used it but hey ho. Playing angry birds on what was like a 27" iPad was fun though. xD

Wow @iHaze I can imagine that, must be awesome. But I'd like to know if any graphic designer has any experience of this, I feel it much be awesome doing graphics work with practically your ends, the tools like cutting etc.

I'll be honest, I've found the touch screen to be more of a nuisance than a convenience. I never use it since I don't want to smudge up my screen then be staring at my fingerprints all day. If anything they are a big hassle when I have dust on my screen I want to wipe off, or if a fly is on my screen. Every time I go to wipe the screen off it screws up stuff I have open in Windows.

To be honest I hate touch screen I thought its cool at first but than I got one, and well my huge hands are not made for touch screens.

I used a touchscreen and it was so amazing. Though I didn't really use it for more than just finding sites. If I were going to type something, I would want a keyboard as that's what I'm accustomed to. I'm not sure how long a touch screen would stand up in my house, long term as we are heavy computer users.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds