Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Too many streaming apps?

Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
Do you feel there are too many streaming apps to choose from? It seems like every major TV station now has it's own app. There's the big ones like Hulu, Netflix, HBO Max, Amazon Prime Video, but now it seems like more and more places are popping up such as Peacock and the like. Do you think there are too many streaming services out there?

Advertisement Placeholder
You'd deal with the same thing if you had Cable or Dish. You'd just be paying more through those networks for channels like HBO which would raise your bill through the roof. At least it's less costly and more manageable with streaming. You can choose how many of those streaming apps you would like to pay for.

I am using a setlite dish connected to a decoder. With it I am able to watch like ten local channels, some movie afro movie channels, international news, documentaries with some cartoon channels among other items. I normally pay for monthly subscriptions.

Yes, there are too many streaming apps, but having multiple options is good for customers, we can choose the one we like. I frequently switch between different streaming services.

I don't bother downloading so many of them in order not to get confused. I have only Netflix, Spotify and Amazon Prime. The rest doesn't appear on my device.

It is too many for sure. Who is going to pay for all this?

There should be some plan where we can buy what we want. It is ok to have monthly subscription. But if you like to buy individual shows and movies, there should be an option for that too.

Competition is good for customers. We get choices. I do not like monopoly in the market. I believe there should be more streaming services so that we can get better deals. I believe the existing services are charging too much.
Amen to that! Whenever there's competition for the customer's money, the companies offer better services. It also makes them to take their customer's opinion serious when they give feedback.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds