Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

TNC Review

Advertisement Placeholder
Looks really good. Think the logo could be better and be more professional. Good luck though :)

.com was not available and I have never owned a .co domain yet!
So.. :D

I've had some awesome .co's - You can get a much shorter and better suited domain with one. :) Anyway- fantastic looking site! Are you hoping to emulate the success of GeeksHut.com? :)

Not so much found of the logo but the site looks great, and I read some awesome articles, loved the one about bitcoins and the silk road, because that is really new to me, I mean i knew of both sites but I never knew the owner of silk road was caught.

Not so much found of the logo but the site looks great, and I read some awesome articles, loved the one about bitcoins and the silk road, because that is really new to me, I mean i knew of both sites but I never knew the owner of silk road was caught.

The logo was actually made for another theme that we will be purchasing soon, we're just doing some testing out and seeing what works and stuff at the moment. We like it though, probably why it's out live, haha. Any particular aspect of it you don't like? We could probably work on improving it slightly. :) We will be removing the sub-text in the version that you'll see on our new theme (hopefully next month)

Glad you loved our articles also! Makes us all fuzzy :p Any ideas on future content you'd like to see? We're always open to suggestions!

Yeah I would like a explanation of BitCoin and great games single player for android :D I got a HTC Desire :p
The logo well I dont know what it is actually xD are those letters or something ?

Yeah I would like a explanation of BitCoin and great games single player for android :D I got a HTC Desire :p
The logo well I dont know what it is actually xD are those letters or something ?

Sorry for the slow reply, things have been hectic personally! Also for @xpl0iter I believe. XD I'll work on a BitCoin guide over the weekend as I'm away for you. :D

Maybe a review of the open source linux distros around?

@xpl0iter , set to it linux nerd! Thanks for the suggestion Sam. :D

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds