Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Titanic Tour Guests Missing

Credits
Many posts have been on Tiktok and on Facebook regarding this missing tour submersible watercraft called the Titan. There are 5 people on board, British businessman Hamish Harding, French diver Paul-Henri Nargeolet who is a Titanic researcher, Pakistani billionare Shahzada Dawood and his college aged son Sulaiman Dawood, as well as the CEO and Founder of OceanGate Inc - Stockton Rush who I believe is also the one controlling the watercraft.

June 18th it submerged at 8am EST and about an hour and 45 minutes later the sealed craft lost contact with its operator. The craft had a 96 hour oxygen supply when they originally submerged so time is definitely of the essence. As of this morning June 21st there were noises detected underwater and so they are moving some of the resources to find it. The other issue is that from what I've been hearing and reading it will be difficult to get this up and out of the water as well.

I intend on updating here in this thread when I find more... but my goodness! It's scary to think about being trapped in this! :( Gotta hope they are found in time.

https://www.latimes.com/world-natio... Atlantic, according to the U.S. Coast Guard.
https://abcnews.go.com/International/missing-titanic-tourist-submersible-timeline/story?id=100265183

Advertisement Placeholder
I wouldn't even be on that sub even if they offered me money. Quite a tragic though. I doubt they'll make it out alive considering they only have about 15-ish hours or so left ? Also, what happens when people start to panic ? Humanity will always choose for themselves above others, so I'm guessing we'll see a murder for the oxygen. Hopefully I'm wrong though.

The other thing I forgot to mention is that it was 250,000 USD to get on the tour.... Crazy amount of money. That's true panic will ensue and if they don't have enough training they may freak out and use up more of their air. I truly hope no murder happens - but I could understand because of the need for more oxygen. I wonder how much more oxygen they would gain if there was one less person.

The other thing I forgot to mention is that it was 250,000 USD to get on the tour.... Crazy amount of money. That's true panic will ensue and if they don't have enough training they may freak out and use up more of their air. I truly hope no murder happens - but I could understand because of the need for more oxygen. I wonder how much more oxygen they would gain if there was one less person.
Well, considering if they killed half the people, they would double their chance of survival.

The rich think they're invincible. Look at how much money is being spent now to try to retrieve them because their bigshot egos needed to have an expensive thrill that barely anyone else could ever afford. Am I bitter? Somewhat. I wouldn't wish this type of death on anyone, but they knew what they were getting into as well and I'm sure they had to sign a waiver that explained the seriousness of what could happen.

The rich think they're invincible. Look at how much money is being spent now to try to retrieve them because their bigshot egos needed to have an expensive thrill that barely anyone else could ever afford. Am I bitter? Somewhat. I wouldn't wish this type of death on anyone, but they knew what they were getting into as well and I'm sure they had to sign a waiver that explained the seriousness of what could happen.
My thoughts exactly. The internet is full of dark memes and I can’t help it but laugh.

Early reports are that a debris field has been found and that they're no longer looking for survivors.

Everyone's ragging on the Logitech controller, but you should probably know that Boeing and other manufacturers do use off the shelf controllers like those from Logitech as well as regular Microsoft Xbox controllers on military grade hardware. It's going to be at least as precise as any other controller out there, with the added advantage that under fire it will be more familiar and no more or less likely to fail than any other hardware - and easy to replace in the event of failure anyway.

There are reports that a sound 'consistent with an implosion' were recorded on Monday, but there's a lot of unknowns about that right now.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds