Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Thoughts?

JLogan

Legendary member
Website
www.clickreadshare.com
Credits
Working on a freebie banner set for Admining, and I was wondering what you guys think of the current ones I've made.

BDiukm.png

dnrYA0.png

sRB8mM.png

Advertisement Placeholder
Sweet banners brah, I'm so in love with that Pacifico font right now thanks to you. >:
Hope your readers/lurkers/stalkers enjoy them!

Sweet banners brah, I'm so in love with that Pacifico font right now thanks to you. >:
Hope your readers/lurkers/stalkers enjoy them!

Yeah Pacifico is pretty epic.

The sad thing from what I've seen is that people don't know how to edit it. I figured it was pretty simple since the font was all one line, one portion of it being underlined and one section of it being a smaller size. Simple photoshop stuff... but I think I'm going to have to either re-do it so its easier to edit or provide a guide on how to do it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds