Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Those days where everything gets a bit much

Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
Do you ever have some days where everything gets a bit much and your only option really is to just close everything and come back again tomorrow?

This doesn't happen to me often and it's usually only a day when I am having a bad day health-wise or maybe something happened personally that leaves me feeling a little overwhelmed and I will just close everything and go off and take some me time.

Do you ever have days like that where your only option is to shut everything and just come back the next day?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes of course - I'm sure most people have these days. Usually these types of days I end up with a really bad headache and I just need to take myself off to bed, have an early night and I wake up the next day feeling ready to go again.

Depending on what sort of depleted I'm feeling I'll do different things to recharge, but something that always makes me feel better is a nice long walk outside. Leave the phone at home and go breathe some fresh air. I always come back with a different mindset.

Today was one of those, 5:30 couldn't come quickly enough and it was a 'thank $deity I'm done'. I don't have them that often, and usually not about work because my work is (mostly) quite reasonably tempo'd so that's not a thing most of the time but today was very definitely in the category of 'a lack of planning on your part, and your contractor's part, should not constitute an emergency on mine but welp, guess that's where we are now then'.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds