Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Think you can handle being a Pro Wrestler?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Growing up, I wanted to become a pro wrestler, or I should say it was one of my dream jobs growing up. With that being said, I'm a huge fan of pro wrestling, well not huge these days, but I still get into it from time to time. Anyway, when I was a kid I wanted to be a pro wrestler. But as I got older I realized it wasn't for me. Mainly because I'm short, and I'm already 33 years old and likely past the time to join up.

But, do you think you could handle being a pro wrestler?

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't think I was capable, it's a job with a lot of dedication, both physically and also in the interpretation and in the movements, I think for that you have to prepare for many years and also learn several martial arts, but it would have been fun to be a pro wrestler.

No. I'm too slender for doing any major violent sport that would result in me getting killed lol. I think I'd end up with multiple broken bones.

As much as I do enjoy watching pro wrestling such as WWE and NXT, being a pro wrestler myself is not something I feel I would be able to do or would even have a solid interest in taking part in.

I would more than likely be the one that would end up injured most of the time so would be better to leave it to the professionals!

No, I don't have it in me to become a pro wrestler. I've being a wrestling fan since the age of 10 years but it's not enough to make me desire going pro. They are going to beat me to death. I've looked into WWE NXT where WWE choose their new signee.

I also wanted to be like that, but I understood as a child that I would not succeed because I need to be an athlete and an actor at the same time. It is also very important to remember the plan in order not to get seriously traumatized and not to injure someone, it is a very cool sight, so I respect those who do it

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds