Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

The Windows 10 Thread

Thomasss

Addicted member
Credits
How many of you are running on windows 10, or would like too?

I'm right now running Windows 10, and despite the fact Intel has decided it won't support my graphics card (yet it will support cards older than mine) I love it. Windows 10 locks up and freezes on me every now and then, and my webcam doesn't work and my second monitor won't work with it now, but other than that it's a solid OS and I cannot wait to see what else they have in store for next years big update. (That is, as soon as the November update decides to download to my machine.)

Advertisement Placeholder
Windows 10 is alright, I love the color schemes and UI's of it, though like you said, not all the drivers are supported which makes things really hard sometimes. I wish Windows would have more say in when or if other companies will start supporting their OS.

I have w10, i hate it with a passion, it sucks. It freezes up, it changes the settings on here all the time, no matter how much you re set it, and it restart in the middle of my 8 ball games with notice

I'm in love with Windows ten. My card is supported by it, and with my setup I'm using one of my monitors for video gaming so haven't tested that yet.

I've secretly been upgrading all the computers my family has at my house haha. They'll thank me later.

I do not like Windows 10 a-lot. I have had this Toshiba laptop since 2012. I do not like Windows in general anymore. I will soon be switching to all apple products. Any recommendations?

I do not like Windows 10 a-lot. I have had this Toshiba laptop since 2012. I do not like Windows in general anymore. I will soon be switching to all apple products. Any recommendations?
If you have the money for a mac book pro, I'd get that. I'll be getting one soon because of the movie I'm making. However, the mac book air is a nice solution and about 400-500$$$ cheaper.

I bought a computer last week that had it pre-installed, and I really like it. I hated Windows 7 and 8 (due to the annoying attempts to have the same OS for mobile and desktop). I haven't had any issues, though.

I got the November update and everything but the second monitor situation was solved. =D Boots up in 2.8 seconds, browsing is easy and simply. It's awesome.

I got the November update and everything but the second monitor situation was solved. =D Boots up in 2.8 seconds, browsing is easy and simply. It's awesome.
What second monitor issue was there? I've used second monitors for it for a while? Was I special?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds