Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

The wildest thing you have done for money

Setho

Captain Junkie
Credits
When you look at the internet you will come across very strange things people have done to earn money. What is yours?

Advertisement Placeholder
I wrote love letters for money. I was 15 years old. I used to write love letters to my friends and cousins. I made really good pocket money by writing love letters. Interestingly, I was not in love or any kind of relationship when I wrote love letters. Writing love letters inspired to read and write poetry, and when I was 21 I published my first poetry book.

I can't remember doing any wild thing for money. While I am someone that likes money, I do not see a reason I should be doing crazy things because I want to make money. I just go with the flow and expect the best to come.

I can't remember doing any wild thing for money. While I am someone that likes money, I do not see a reason I should be doing crazy things because I want to make money. I just go with the flow and expect the best to come.

Well, I used to work in a telemarketing company. I hated that job. I never even thought about getting a job in a telemarketing company because it is simply not for me. I know that there are many people who like getting a job in a telemarketing company, but I never like it. I really needed a job, so I had to work in such a company. Otherwise, I would never have had worked there.

When you look at the internet you will come across very strange things people have done to earn money. What is yours?

The first weird thing that I can tell you I have done for the purpose of making money is being involved in a Ponzi scheme. I know it is an illegal activities which I did it for a very long time until I was almost rendered bankrupt because of one of those Ponzi scheme that crashed.

The second one was when I worked for a sex toy company. I never believed in my wildest dream that I was going to be involved in this kind of business but I eventually did it and made money from the job.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds