Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

The Thank You Thread

Credits
If you want to publically say thank you to someone do it here.

@Debashis I've known you off and on since Atrium days. Thank you for being awesome.

@Reverie you're one of the most amazing friends anyone could ask for!

@Liam even though I've just got to know you I really think you're amazing and you're a good friend.

@Cedric you've built an amazing forum and you're also a good friend.

@Mills we've had our differences but you're an amazing admin here! A good friend too!

@Ravenfreak another I've known for so many years. You're one of the bestest friends anyone could ask for!

@Alex you're amazing. A really cool friend!

Advertisement Placeholder
If we’re doing thankyous I want to show some appreciation for @Cedric

He has, almost single-handedly reignited my passion for forums and community management. Without him and the wider AJ community I wouldn’t have even started Sanctuary: Shattered Sun Community and almost certainly wouldn’t have won Community of the Month! So thanks for your continued advice, support and encouragement.

Because of the inspirational community we have here, I have something very exciting in the pipeline.

AJ is testimony to how webmaster communities should be ran. Thanks to everyone who has engaged with me and contributed thoughts, ideas and feedback. You’re all damned awesome.

And special mention to @Tyrsson the White. Coding wizard and technical support mastermind.

He has, almost single-handedly reignited my passion for forums and community management. Without him and the wider AJ community I wouldn’t have even started Sanctuary: Shattered Sun Community and almost certainly wouldn’t have won Community of the Month! So thanks for your continued advice, support and encouragement.

Because of the inspirational community we have here, I have something very exciting in the pipeline.

AJ is testimony to how webmaster communities should be ran. Thanks to everyone who has engaged with me and contributed thoughts, ideas and feedback. You’re all damned awesome.

And special mention to @Tyrsson the White. Coding wizard and technical support mastermind.
Thanks :) I do what I can. As my saying goes.... If it's not broken I can fix it until it is. =)

Bro 💙 I had a tear in my eye this morning when I’ve read this.

I want to thank everyone for being here on AJ. Making it worth pouring my soul in. I can’t possibly thank everyone individually but rest assured, you all made an impact for being here.

Never imagined AJ to be such a success and it’s all thanks to our wonderful community. 💙

I would like to thank each and every member of AJ for showering the forum with so much love and respect!
Each one of you has contributed to what AJ has become today and what it's going to become in the future.
Thank you for everything!
I would like to end this, in a fun way - If love were a website, it would be www.admin-junkies.com 😝💕
Thank you all once again!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds