Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

The Reboot is looking for staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

Legendary member
Website
danerdkensforum.proboards.com
Forum URL: https://danerdkensforum.proboards.com/

NerdiestKen's Forum: The Reboot is looking for someone who can moderate the forum for a certain trial period. If the trial period goes smoothly, then the said moderator will be be hired to help the forum out, help spread the word and make it grow to its heart's content. I hope this new hire will not be either a troublemaker or someone who joins the first day and remove him/herself the next day unlike what happened in the past 2 years. If anyone is up to this job, I'll be more than happy to read your response and I'll give you a trial period as moderator. If it goes well as planned, you're hired.

Thank you :)

Disclaimer: No real cash offered or rewarded, only virtual forum cash for entertainment purposes only.

One other thing, please specify which board(s) you would wish to moderate (Limit up to 3, please). Staff and forum news sections are moderated by default.

Last edited:
What will the staff get?
I brought back the monetary plugin system to the Reboot recently and all posts, created threads, polls and daily spins rewarded in credits. Staff wages are also rewarded in credits. and here's an example below.

Screenshot 2023-01-18 044922.jpg

I have created an account on your forum. You can try me out if you want.
I use the same username and profile picture on your forum.

Sorry to hear Ken, hopefully you'll find the help nonetheless in the near future. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 20 80.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds