Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

The Issues of Bidding on Freelancer Sites

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Some freelancer sites let you list your service for sale, whereas on some freelancer sites, you will have to bid on the job and can work on the job when your bid is accepted. While bidding on jobs seem to be little easier than waiting for someone to buy your service, bidding on jobs also has a huge challenge. The competition is very big. Let's say an employer offers $100 for the job. Freelancer, in a hope to get accepted, bid for lower amount, and most of the time the one who bids lowest is hired.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's why I work away from any freelance sites these days, because they make it far too tough to land sales with these types of rules. I know with upwork it's kind of like that isn't it? You have to bid on jobs or you will do work based on a certain amount and so on. I forget, I haven't used Upwork in a long time.

But yeah, the issue with those sites, is that there is always someone willing to take less to do the work, so it's pointless to keep going lower only to keep losing out. Unless you want to make it worse for whoever does win the order.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds