Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

The Forum wheel

ahmedo241

Renowned member
Credits
I have read lots about this site called the forum wheel, major challenges people face from the information gathered so far is that they have very strict with grammatical expression. I have not really see anyone with payment proofs from the site or does it mean they don't pay or what?

Advertisement Placeholder
The users on this site say the platform has gone into hibernation for a long time and is no longer a good platform to make money. They say there are not any forums available for posting.

The users on this site say the platform has gone into hibernation for a long time and is no longer a good platform to make money. They say there are not any forums available for posting.
Frankly speaking I dont know what happen to the forumwheel because I tried applying for writing with the forum back then and I never get approve back then there was still aroung 6 forum left to post on so since then I never tried back so sad to hear about this sudden disapearance of sub forum in the forumwheel plartform

Can someone please give any information about the Forum wheel? I have registered on that forum but I have no idea if the forum is still paying or if it is no longer paying?

It seems the website is still in existence but they are not running any incentive program again. it'll be good to read different reviews about the website online before you decide to sign up with them.

It seems the website is still in existence but they are not running any incentive program again. it'll be good to read different reviews about the website online before you decide to sign up with them.
If you are talking about review I think this website has not much positive review because I read alot of review that the site dont accept members from other part of the world except United state and canada,but I will still check if the site has change their policy and mode of operation

If you are talking about review I think this website has not much positive review because I read alot of review that the site dont accept members from other part of the world except United state and canada,but I will still check if the site has change their policy and mode of operation

I really do not know if the Forum Wheel is active any more because I cannot figure out if the website is still paying. There are no new posts and it is really difficult to access their website and use it. Do they still pay or not?

This is just the first time I'm hearing about them and I don't even know how they operated before but I'll just check them out for curiosity purposes to really understand what they were doing,

I have no account with forum wheel before but I have been reading reviews about it sometime ago. I don't really know how the platform works though, but it is rather unfortunate that the forum suddenly went into hibernation. This is really a sad news to the existing and even intending members of the platform. Thanks for sharing.

I have no account with forum wheel before but I have been reading reviews about it sometime ago. I don't really know how the platform works though, but it is rather unfortunate that the forum suddenly went into hibernation. This is really a sad news to the existing and even intending members of the platform. Thanks for sharing.
which country are you from?I will even advice you never and not to bother yourself with the forum wheel if you are not from teir 1 country,well you can give it a try and see the outcome yourself,my application was decline so I never think I can continue working there

I have read lots about this site called the forum wheel, major challenges people face from the information gathered so far is that they have very strict with grammatical expression. I have not really see anyone with payment proofs from the site or does it mean they don't pay or what?
Forum wheel is a good site, but they at so strict to the extent that they just dont accept any new members without giving him or her thorough screening and you have to mind your typing son as to avoid gramatic error.

Forum wheel is a good site, but they at so strict to the extent that they just dont accept any new members without giving him or her thorough screening and you have to mind your typing son as to avoid gramatic error.
The forum wheel use to be one of the great forum which we can work with I use to work here because the forum was freindly but after some time I think many application was decline,so they dont longer accept people from my location and I hope they should start considering this geo location of a thing and accept members world wide,but someone told me that some of their sub forum are dead

I have been using this since since 2016. IN the beginning the site was very profitable, I manged to earn $50-$60 per month by working 1-2 hours, but currently, the site is not profitable. There are no forums available.

I have been using this since since 2016. IN the beginning the site was very profitable, I manged to earn $50-$60 per month by working 1-2 hours, but currently, the site is not profitable. There are no forums available.
The site went down same time with postloop, there great sites where people were making up to $100 in a month. It unfortunate that they had to stop paying .

is anyone else working on it, is it still paying? what are the payment rules? if anyone can help me with this information.

The thing about these sites is that it's very hard to believe without proofs like you just highlighted and most times users don't state what's obtainable so new people know how to position themselves for using these platforms.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds