Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

The Faces of WebGuruBB

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah I've seen a morph suit before a long time ago during Halloween when people came up to our doors in them. Was so weird...

I did not get a toon.
Action*
Though my friend grace did take off her pants an I did see her southern region :wink:
Though no make out sedges of smothering
Seshes or snything*
I'm drink
Here's some photos of my night..ncm Mu iPhones bein dumb I'll pot rm oô
Pod em soon*
podt*
Post*
Oh well...
At least you guys can see my dedication! I post here even when I'm drunk, laying in bed (everyone was asleep so it was acceptable).

Here are some pictures...
View attachment 379

and also...LOL:
View attachment 380
Some had the great idea of playing strip pong...with all dudes.
I'm not going to lie, there may have been a bit of shaft inside cups at times. Not on my part, but aiming for the last cup became a little bit awkward.

Attachments

• 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 66
  • stpong.jpg
    stpong.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 63
I re-read Southern Region and I read it as my name rofl. "You saw her Southern Comfort? WHAT" Yeah man shit looked like it got crazy haha. My friends and me wouldn't play strip pong but try and pick up prostitutes in the city. Was the weirdest shit when we got one....

Yeah lol, those prostitutes be trippin'
We all need to go out and fuck da streets up!

Hahaha yeah man shit definitely got weird. But it's alright! It was a good night overall for sure! Anyways, we need some more faces up in here.

My face has not appeared on the Internet except from my parents on Facebook. They vanished very quickly.

However, I might just upload a picture...
(I'm only 14 BTW o_o)

--Sent from Tapatalk

My face has not appeared on the Internet except from my parents on Facebook. They vanished very quickly.

(I'm only 14 BTW o_o)

--Sent from Tapatalk
I use to be the same way then I just said fuck it. Nobody said anything about my picture so I must have a forgettable face. :p

If you feeling like posting one up go for it, if not don't feel pressured in posting one. These threads are usually made so people don't have to make up a face to the person behind the avatar.

(I'm only 14 BTW o_o)

--Sent from Tapatalk
I guess I have seen your face! o_O
Remember that day we skyped :p

*I sounded like a robot* :p

No no, I don't want to take over your respectable position in here! :smile:
You've earned it my friend! :p

That means a lot, I've had a rough few days and now I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.. I really try hard to maintain my standing as the 1# peado and it restricts me from seeing my family and friends which shows my dedication and commitment to the postition, I'm not some joker; I'm the real deal.

Pedo jokes never get old and boring, all good forums have a certified pedo; or in WGBBs case, several of them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds