Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

The easiest business line

Business are not easy but there are simply Business you can do such as the POS business , all this has their own risks you should know, you can only succeed in business through determination.
Is the POS business that easy to start? I heard there is a particular amount needed in your bank account before you can be allowed to run a POS service and there is also a percentage you give to the banks as well, how true is this?

Advertisement Placeholder
The business I know you could venture into and make cool cash is cryptocurrency investment. It requires little knowledge to start this type of business.

Well, you can try agricultural business is you want to go for the offline earning method as it think it's products will always be in demand. You can venture into freelancing business online but it will require you to have a marketable skill

The easiest business i will suggest you set up is affiliate marketing considering the amount you can gain from involving in it ,and what i noticed is that if you know the business very well it will be easy for you

There are several ways of making money online but it depends on how hardworking you are, you can join forum like Paid to post, Paid to click, trading of Cryptocurrency, freelancing and so on

The easiest line of business for me is the online business because it doesn't require much capital and it doesn't require spending so much time and you can do it at your own comfort

The easiest line of business for me is the online business because it doesn't require much capital and it doesn't require spending so much time and you can do it at your own comfort
Well it depends on the area online business you want to do because sometimes it is even very difficult to break through or break even an online business.

Is the POS business that easy to start? I heard there is a particular amount needed in your bank account before you can be allowed to run a POS service and there is also a percentage you give to the banks as well, how true is this?
You may needs to have upto 200 dollars before you are eligible to start, about from the capital you do not have to buy any other thing because I believe they are the one to give you the POS you will used

You may needs to have upto 200 dollars before you are eligible to start, about from the capital you do not have to buy any other thing because I believe they are the one to give you the POS you will used
Two hundred dollars, that's like eighty two to eighty three thousand in naira right? As for the POS, I am aware that they supply you with that.

Two hundred dollars, that's like eighty two to eighty three thousand in naira right? As for the POS, I am aware that they supply you with that.
In the bank exchange rate it should be about 85,000 naira but when you are considering the cryptocurrency exchange rate it is 550 naira, so in this case you will even have up to 120,000 naira.... 85000 naira may not be the best but at least 100,000.

You don't specify the business you want to venture into. But for both online and offline you need to have enough capital before you start up.

In the bank exchange rate it should be about 85,000 naira but when you are considering the cryptocurrency exchange rate it is 550 naira, so in this case you will even have up to 120,000 naira.... 85000 naira may not be the best but at least 100,000.
Oh that's true, I completely forgot that the exchange rate for crypto currency is different. I guess this is why most persons tend to save their earnings on crypto most times right?

Bro I'll advise you to not start any business with this mentality of yours; you'll rush in and you'll get burned easily before you know it.
Take your time to analyse your chosen business and grow it. You'll be so glad you did. Profitability in business is highest when there's a system in place. Build a system for your business.

Oh that's true, I completely forgot that the exchange rate for crypto currency is different. I guess this is why most persons tend to save their earnings on crypto most times right?
Yes that is just the best way to maintain the value of your assets against the depreciating economy of our country, if you are investing in cryptocurrency it should be mainly for long-term purposes but if you are investing in the usdt then you can use it anytime.. that's just how it for me.

What line of business is the easiest to start and make cool cash? Please help me out.
Seriously, i do not know if there is any business that is so easy to start.
A business like trading would require capital to start with depending on your scale.
Going into real estate business as an agent may not require much but will still earn you cool commissions.

I doubt if there is any easiest business to start because I may not really be surprised to find out that the most easiest one will even require so much time and absolute dedication to succeed.

The business you thinks its easy for you might actually be a difficulty in my own point of view, so we have different passion to start different business which we believe suits us .

There is no particular business that you can particularly point out and see that it is easy for you to do . Everyone is going to present its own unique challenges and the most important thing at this moment is that you should learn to go for something that you have knowledge about.
There is no job description that you can be able to pronounce as easy because if it is then everybody is going to be jumping into it automatically. You should instead go for jobs that you think you have passion for and they are going to treat you well.

Last edited:
Nothing is easy in this life at first , but if you do your assignment very perfectly before you start the business , every thing will just seems easy because you have perfected it before starting it.

I have never seen any business in the past that can be categorically said to be easy. There are so many businesses that might come as a better hand for you if you have knowledge about it or experience in that particular field but there is no designated one.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds