Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

The Debate?

Advertisement Placeholder
I think that both of the main political party candidates are awful, and I was really hoping that this would be the year a third part candidate actually competed. I really feel like we need to get away from this political party nonsense. If you are not running as a Republican or a Democrat, you aren't going to legitimately contend for the presidency. You can say what you want about the nasty things that Trump has said. You can say what you want about the emails and the law breaking that Hillary has been a part of. I think there's much more to this election than who are commander in chief will be for at least the next four years.

All this drama between fellow Republicans over supporting Trump as their candidate has really shown some flaws with our current political system. All the drama between Bernie and Hillary showed flaws as well. Bernie's big idea was to take America back through small donations from people like you and me, rather than politicians who are in the pockets of big name corporations because of the size of the check that they can put towards their campaigns. Hillary is a prime example of someone getting funding from big name corporations, yet when it was all said and done, Bernie still endorsed Hillary, and asked all of his supporters to vote for. If he was truly against all of these things, why did he endorse her? Because he has to stay loyal to the Democratic Party, and she's obviously much closer to Bernie's political beliefs than Trump.

I think they need to start having more than just the Republican and Democratic nominees in these debates. Right now, I feel like these debates aren't helping anyone decide on who to vote for. The only nominee I've seen good debating from was Mike Pence in the vice presidential debate, and he was cool as the other of the pillow. Still, I'm not going to vote for a president based on how his vice president performed in the one debate that the vice presidential candidates have. Also, Mike Pence handled the questions about some of the nasty things that Trump has said by denying that he ever said these things.

I had my hopes in Gary Johnson, but he seems to lack the skill to handle interviews, and if he cracks being interviewed on CNN, I really don't have any faith in how he performs negotiating with foreign leaders. I do believe he is the most genuine candidate of the bunch, and I wish he would have been given the chance to participate in the debate. Now that it's October though, there's no doubt that there's no hope for a third party candidate in this particular election. I do think this crazy election season has opened up the door for third party candidates in the future though. No matter who gets the bid this November, political party reform is needed.

I thought the debate was pretty intense and rather on the funny side. They can't go 5 minutes without saying something bad about the other candidate, and most certainly cannot obey the 2 minute timer. I honestly think it's rather sad to see what America has came too, but you know, what happens happens. :)

I thought the debate was pretty intense and rather on the funny side. They can't go 5 minutes without saying something bad about the other candidate, and most certainly cannot obey the 2 minute timer. I honestly think it's rather sad to see what America has came too, but you know, what happens happens. :smiley:
I have a friend who was texting me while it and she almost broke her TV. :yum:

So that part was funny .

Trump did well on the final 2 debates. I am also disappointed, mainly because they can't avoid throwing shots at each other, or obey the 2 minutes limit. I am for Trump, mostly because Hilary would be a repeat of the Obama administration. She didn't do anything as First Lady, she didn't do anything as Secretary of State, so why would I believe her if she wants these changes? Granted, she did things as First Lady or Secretary of State, but what about what she said she wants done? All it took was convincing to either Bill Clinton or Barack Obama.

There's a show on TV called "Madam Secretary." It's a good show that pretty much reflects what Hilary Clinton does. The story is a bit scary, because it's almost like the writer had a premonition about the current state of Hilary Clinton. Or the election for that matter.

Anyway, I want Trump to win because of the Startup benefits. Which is simplifying the tax system. The wording of the tax forms are very confusing, and you have to send it to two Federal Agencies (IRS/Secretary of State), while there's a 3rd one that dictates whether your company is live, suspended or closed. He favors small business, startups, and corporations. Which in turn helps the economy, and back to the ecosystem.

Just to be clear: I voted for Obama in the last election, and I thought it was a good move because Obama is smart, the only thing that affected him was that he inherited the toughest times in a president's life. But Obama had his own shortcomings, like the Obamacare program, the slow economic recovery, which is supposed to start at businesses. Obama didn't change anything on the business side of things to affect the economy, but rather influenced the system to put people back to work.

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds