Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

The Danger of Paid Email Lists

jyy1

Legendary member
Credits
Email lists are, of course, the way to market, but beware of pre-made stuff. It's because it might contain "less than hot leads" or maybe even people who never volunteered to be a lead.

Of course, the best way to get leads is to make your own fresh list of leads via a subscriber form (on your website or via Facebook, AdWords etc.). Also, simply adding people on a Facebook page (likes) or group - is another "type of lead generation".

Advertisement Placeholder
I would never go for these paid email lists. You never know how reliable they are and I do believe there are much better methods of getting leads and interested users you can contact. Plus, half the time, the emails on these email lists are for users that will simply just ignore your emails.

A big problem is people want a bargain. However, bargains are often scams.

I have used facebook to generate leads but paid email lists are quite frustrating. A friend of mine used it but he didn't succeed in getting enough good leads.

Sometimes it may work and sometimes it may not, but you have to test atleast three times on different seasons. Some of my friends got leads and still they use paid email lists. If you have a buyer lists, then that could bring some sales although this works only few times.

Communication with the email list is equally important. Well, you need to develop a healthy relationship, not just spammy crap!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds