Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

The corona virus increases sales for health products

When the pandemic was at its peak, many people were flocking to shop to buy health products and the sales of masks and other products such as health sanitizers were booming. However, the sales of such products have decreased now.

Advertisement Placeholder
Truly I will say that the pandemic generally know as covid 19 has improve individual interms of business and also help increase the use of online platform

Definitely, covid19 has caused so many health product to increase in price. As such people take advantage of this inflation.

The sales of health product increase during the pandemic period. The demand for drugs online was something due to restrictions of movement and the non pharmaceutical product like face mask and hand sanitizer recorded a massive sales.

One of the items and products that really made huge sales apart from gricultural produce is the health products,this is because it was the antidot needed to tackle the virus.

Sales online has automatically increased because the government has given a strict order for everyone to stay in door. It's better now since the lockdown has been lifted but then, people still prefer shopping online and getting it delivered at doorsteps.

Yes of course. The corona virus brought about increase in health product like medicines, face marks and even increase the appointment doctors have with their patient.

Off course online sales will increase because the covid 19 lockdown really affected business abd stores owners so the has to take their business online in order to continue earning.

The pandemic is a blessing in disguise for some businesses. The online business grows exponentially, likewise the health industry recorded tremendous growth.

Very true , because a lot of people were I'll and there was a very high demand for drugs at that time ,so I believe that the corona period there were basically lot of sale of drugs and demand for drugs

The sales of health products have increased due to the fact that people are becoming more health-conscious nowadays. There have been increased purchase of face masks, sanitizers and disinfectants globally due to the pandemic.

The Corona virus really thought a lot of people that they have not been taking care of my health as the maximum level. I believe this explains the increase in the demand for immunity boosters.

Of Course, online sales will increase because no movement was allowed during the corona virus, so people tend to go online to showcase their products or services. Corona virus caused more harm than good, so I don't wish to experience such again.

I'm not surprised that health products sell better during the pandemic, but it is also kind of sad because it shows that a lot of companies have benefited off of people's health-related fears.

I have also observed that the Corona virus has indeed made so many people to start stocking up on health products like face mask and immune boosters which include active vitamin.

Most people who actually hate drugs have been forced to take them in order to prevent the spread of the infection and so the sales of medical supplies had increased a lot

Yes of course, Corona virus has increased sales for health products like hand sanitizers are now selling faster than before when no one cares about it. And other related products are selling fast too.

Of course since movements were restricted, people had no option than to purchase essentials online and the demand for health supplies and supplements increased because of the need to boost immunity status of people.
I foresee the health niche blowing up way bigger because of new innovations that would arise.

Every thing is now expensive in every sector not only the health sector due to the covid-19 pandemic because lockdown is still affecting some exporting countries which inflation to rise these few years

The sale of masks and hand sanitizers have declined a lot now because the "Covid pandemic" in my country has ended now and many people now no longer wear masks.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds