Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Texas Shooting

TheWhiteNinja978

Renowned member
Credits
I'm sure everyone heard the terrible news about what happened in Texas.. The shooter was found dead and they found out his motive was "domestic hostilities." a few days before he did it he sent threatening text messages to his mother in-law, but why take it out ona group of innocent civilions? Your mother in-law made you mad, don't take it out on random people. Anyways whats your opinion/thoughts of this?

Advertisement Placeholder
I was deeply saddened when I got a notification on my phone about this. It's certainly a tragedy, and it's another example of the kind of world we live in these days. That's like the third big church shooting I've heard about lately. I swear, pastors are going to have to start carrying glocks.

On top of that, right down the road where I work, there was a death by shooting in a parking lot. Then another one today was a 20 yr old boy shot and killed another over a girlfriend...

Too many shootings are happening worldwide, specially in United States. Too many people have hatreds inside; this has to stop and it needs to stop fast!

I hope that loved ones of the victims will find strength to move on. We all have to be vigilant and report whenever we see anything suspicious.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds