Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Temu

Advertisement Placeholder
I've flipped through the site and found a couple of cool pink storage containers that I like, a cheap sewing machine, and some sewing kits that I'm tempted to order.

However, that site is owned by a Chinese company, which means it is basically owned by the Chinese government. If I was to order from there, it's disposable email address time, disposable credit card, and P.O. Box to hide all of my real information off their grid. It may not be worth the effort in the end, as I want a quality sewing machine and I have means to get deep discounts from Joann.

I've never bought anything from Temu but I have had a look on there before.
I wasn't sure if I should trust it or not as some items on there that would usually be expensive, are surprisingly cheap.

Oh my gosh. I literally find the same exact same item from Amazon (which is the go-to online store in America) on Temu, for so much cheaper.

I definitely won't buy everything on Temu. Anything related to skincare or pet supplies or replaceable supplies that I use / eat / drink (such as Brita water filters), I will only buy brand. But if I'm looking for random items, I don't mind cross-shopping and comparing to Temu.

My friend refuses to buy anything on Temu, because he's worried about the Chinese government stealing his data.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds