Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Telegram or WhatsApp or Wechat?

Anachiwo

Reputable member
Credits
If you're asked to choose between using either Telegram or WhatsApp or Wechat messenger which one would be your favourite one to use in all of them? I'm not used to Wechat and I heard it's a Chinese chat messenger. I'm never going to use it. Telegram is similar to WhatsApp but with more features but I'm used to WhatsApp more than Telegram. I will be sticking with WhatsApp.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have no experience with Telegram or Wechat, Use WhatsApp mainly for work.

I use Both telegram and WhatsApp depending on which is needed at the moment, but most times you find me using WhatsApp often than telegram.

Right now I mostly use Facebook Chat, but of those three I think I would pick WhatsApp. I have never used it, but the other two are energy sinks and I have more important things to do, so I threw them out and ditched the programs that insisted on using them.

I have used all of these but I disliked Wechat because of its interface and for a longer duration of time Whatsapp was my favorite though soon after I realized that there is nothing better than Telegram and it's far better than Whatsapp and we can easily find channels that match our interest and likings which is not available at Whatsapp.

WhatsApp is more user friendly. It's my favorite chatting application. All of my friends are using it.

I have never used wechat but WhatsApp is my favourite and I am part of different groups on WhatsApp and that's why I enjoy it a lot more as compared to other such apps.

Definitely I'd it is to have just one choice then I would have to go with Whatsapp because it has still maintained a good reputation regardless this and that.But once more people get serious and understand that Telegram is perfectly fine then it would be the second go to.As for WeChat nope I would not even try to use it because it is not all that famous in most of the countries hence would be limited to talk to only a few people.

I have never used wechat but WhatsApp is my favourite and I am part of different groups on WhatsApp and that's why I enjoy it a lot more as compared to other such apps.
I'm in at least 5 football groups on WhatsApp. It's where I get most of my football updates.

I'm an administrator in one Manchester United group.

I am a type of person that loves chatting and viewing peoples updates or status, I love WhatsApp more than telegram and WeChat.

I make use of the WhatsApp messenger on a daily basis to talk to people that I cherish so much. That is how my life have been.

I myself have only ever heard of WhatsApp and Telegram. Telegram I have looked into but it did somewhat confuse me and not many people I know use it, I already use WhatsApp for contact with some companies through their customer service and also for my daughter to be able to contact me through it if she needs to so with me knowing more about WhatsApp than the other two, WhatsApp will always be the one I choose.

I only used Wechat once when I wanted to order something from China. It was the only chat messenger producers over there use. WhatsApp is my favourite because it's very user friendly unlike other chat messengers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds