Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Tax Fraud

Suba

Mythical member
Credits
I come across a lot of news about tax scams, especially if you are dealing with crypto exchanges from outside your country, this tax scam will happen when you are about to withdraw large amounts of crypto from trading profits and capital gains to your personal wallet.

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
Interesting to hear. I have used multiple platforms and I have yet to see anything asking for a 20% tax payment. I wouldn't think that the platforms would hold responsibility for withholding taxes as that should be the responsibility of the account holder. Do let us know what platforms you find this on!

I've also not heard of exchanges collecting tax. Even the government in most countries do not tax cryptocurrency yet since they are still undecided about it.

I have heard of horror stories related to tax fraud in the crypto world, thankfully this has not happened to me.

There is a record number of tax fraud in my country. Most of the companies deducting taxes from employee's salaries are not remitting it to the government.

There is a record number of tax fraud in my country. Most of the companies deducting taxes from employee's salaries are not remitting it to the government.
I heard of a company that did this sometime ago and it was very sad.
They must have shut down the company by now

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds