Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Tattoos

Southern Comfort

Loyal member
Credits
What are your thoughts on body art? Do you ever plan on getting one and if you already do what do you have?

I plan on getting a few myself, not to look like a badass like most do, but to express my inner artissst. :p I'd never let anyone design a tattoo for me but I'd rather do it myself and then have someone trace my own work haha. Thinking about getting the Rebel flag on my shoulder, maybe the German Iron Cross (popular with bikers, plus I'm German so it works :p), and any other design I could come up with. Might end up with a sleeve one of these days. Tattoos can go horribly wrong though, so no human faces or text without me proofreading it like a mofo.

Advertisement Placeholder
When I move to LA I'm going to get the date I arrived across my left shoulder along with "Éire" (Irish for Ireland) above that.

here is what i want to do:

Attachments

• tat.jpg
    tat.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 27
Why? You don't like Ireland? :smile:

Pretty nifty man.

Nah man, I love Ireland! That way, if I end up living in America permanently; then I will be able to share my Irish heritage with all my peeps. And also, I can join the Irish Mob when I arrive <3

Nah man, I love Ireland! That way, if I end up living in America permanently; then I will be able to share my Irish heritage with all my peeps. And also, I can join the Irish Mob when I arrive <3
Head to the south when you get here and I'll send you back with some moonshine and dip. OMG YOU CAN TRY DIP! :D

Wait, but I'm an immigrant.. don't the KKK have regulations for that shit?

Aryan brotherhood can suck my dick, they are homos.
Fuck this shit, I'm heading to the South tomorrow too fuck some Aryans up.

Aryan brotherhood can suck my dick, they are homos.
Fuck this shit, I'm heading to the South tomorrow too fuck some Aryans up.
I referenced this post at an Aryan meeting, they are currently looking for your information and will be with you shortly. :)

Aryan v IRA
O M G
Wouldn't happen, unless the IRA all became black. :p

Speaking of tattoos the Aryan brotherhood is known for all the swastikas over their faces and stuff. I wouldn't say that's exactly my style, but it makes them look pretty badass.

It'll happen if the IRA wants it to happen.

I watched a documentary about the Aryan Brotherhood, so many tattoos.. like what the actual fuck? Ohh look! Pwetty pictures on your skin, bitches gtfo. *ARGHGLARGBHKJ*
I joke, they got some really epic tattoo full-body suits..

I'm not one for full body suits, but I think a sleeve of tattoos is nice. Having two sleeves is a bit of an overkill, but who knows, that might happen to me one day.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds