Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

SWC Network is now Hiring

Rey

Recognized member
Website
s15.zetaboards.com
Credits
Hello all SWC Network is now hiring for Staff members. We are looking for 1 Co-Owner and 1 Moderator and this time. The Requirements are listed below.
As a Co-Owner you will be Responsible for Everything the Owner Does. You must be active and engaging in conversation. Previous experience is Not Mandatory but it is a +. It is expected that you have good grammar and are able to make excellent quality posts. Before you apply please be sure you have the time to commit and pull your own weight. If you are interested, please send me (Rey) a PM with the application below.

As a Moderator You are Responsible for Yielding out all Spam, Making sure everyone is Respecting everyone opinions. Posting and being active is also a +.
Applications may be left open after we have filled all positions, this is to ensure we have someone ready when positions become available

Please Note: You Do Not Have to be into Sports or Wrestling to Qualify for the Position

Requirements:
You Must Be Registered and Active on SWC for at least 1 Week
You Must have at least 25 Posts.
You Must have no Received any Warnings

b]Age[/b]:
Previous Experience:
Why should you be selected?(This must be answered well):
How many packages can you complete per week?:
Are there any commitments (e.g. school) that might prevent you from fulfilling your duties?:
Extra Info(Anything you want to add at all):

Thanks,
Rey.

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
I would recommend getting a tld. It makes it easier for your members to remember the url to get back to the forums.
Good luck on your search for co-owner.

Still open and looking for 1 Co- Owner, 1 Mod Possible that can Post and Be active Frequently. I am very generous and open minded. Contact me with any Questions

I have no interest in sports, the demographic you're targeting are people I have no interest in conversing with.

General discussion boards rarely take off.

That, and using "lol" in a forum post where you are trying to get staff means you won't get the best person for the job, you'll get a person who thinks "Yay, ACP access!"

I am looking for the best person on the Job and because I used lol you judge me ? Are you kidding me right now ???? I am looking for a co owner that knows what he doing and has some sort of experience and can be active. You are basing my forum on 1 niche which is not fair. To say general discussion forums never take off is a hoax btw

I think what he's getting that is when you're recruiting, you want to act professional to help find serious candidates. "lol" can come off as immature to some. And he's not wrong about general discussion forums either, Ive started and been part of many and they typically don't last. We have things like reddit and other forms of social media for that now.

If you're having some trouble with finding a co-owner, maybe try including these things in your main post.
  • Forum Stats (post count, user count, age)
    See below
  • Why you're looking for a co-owner
    These two help set a level of expectation for the candidates so they'll know if they have the time to commit to a forum that sized and give them an idea what to expect as co-owner.
  • Is the candidate into sports or not
    You want to make sure the co-owner also has interest in sports and wrestling. That's what the forum is called, that's what it should be about.
Also:
I dont see an application thread on the forum itself. Your community should have more like minded individuals than on here.

I think what he's getting that is when you're recruiting, you want to act professional to help find serious candidates. "lol" can come off as immature to some. And he's not wrong about general discussion forums either, Ive started and been part of many and they typically don't last. We have things like reddit and other forms of social media for that now.

If you're having some trouble with finding a co-owner, maybe try including these things in your main post.
  • Forum Stats (post count, user count, age)
    See below
  • Why you're looking for a co-owner
    These two help set a level of expectation for the candidates so they'll know if they have the time to commit to a forum that sized and give them an idea what to expect as co-owner.
  • Is the candidate into sports or not
    You want to make sure the co-owner also has interest in sports and wrestling. That's what the forum is called, that's what it should be about.
Also:
I dont see an application thread on the forum itself. Your community should have more like minded individuals than on here.

This is Why I need some help. there are some thing I need some assistance with and maybe someone that can control that type of aspect.

First Post has been updated but I will Paste it here.

Hello all SWC Network is now hiring for Staff members. We are looking for 1 Co-Owner and 1 Moderator and this time. The Requirements are listed below.
As a Co-Owner you will be Responsible for Everything the Owner Does. You must be active and engaging in conversation. Previous experience is Not Mandatory but it is a +. It is expected that you have good grammar and are able to make excellent quality posts. Before you apply please be sure you have the time to commit and pull your own weight. If you are interested, please send me (Rey) a PM with the application below.

As a Moderator You are Responsible for Yielding out all Spam, Making sure everyone is Respecting everyone opinions. Posting and being active is also a +.
Applications may be left open after we have filled all positions, this is to ensure we have someone ready when positions become available

Please Note: You Do Not Have to be into Sports or Wrestling to Qualify for the Position

Requirements:
You Must Be Registered and Active on SWC for at least 1 Week
You Must have at least 25 Posts.
You Must have no Received any Warnings

b]Age[/b]:
Previous Experience:
Why should you be selected?(This must be answered well):
How many packages can you complete per week?:
Are there any commitments (e.g. school) that might prevent you from fulfilling your duties?:
Extra Info(Anything you want to add at all):

Thanks,
Rey.

This is Why I need some help. there are some thing I need some assistance with and maybe someone that can control that type of aspect.

And you're more than welcome to ask for help! But if that's what you need then you dont need a co-owner.

Running a site if you're not experienced can be a bit overwhelming - but we've all been there. That's sort of what this community is about, really. If you have questions or you're unsure about something all you have to do is ask. :smiley:

I am looking for the best person on the Job and because I used lol you judge me? Are you kidding me right now ????

I judge everyone based on how they conduct themselves. It gives a feel for how the person is, as a person, as well as how they're likely to run their website. I assure you, you're not in any way special in that regard.

I am looking for a co owner that knows what he doing and has some sort of experience and can be active.

A pre-requisute of being active is that the person has some knowlege/expertise/want to discuss of the subject material. I'll say it again: I don't give two shits about sports in general. Want to rip on me for it? Cool. The 80 minutes you spend watching Rugby, or however long it takes for a guy to get taken out of the ring in wrestling because he's now bleeding far more than is healthy? Yeah, I'll use those working - thanks all the same. Never been into bloodbaths.

You are basing my forum on 1 niche which is not fair. To say general discussion forums never take off is a hoax btw

You're in the bloody niche (see what I did there?). I'm going to base your forum off it. This is what I call benchmarking.

As for General Discussion forums - name three that have taken off in the last 18 months. Go on.

I judge everyone based on how they conduct themselves. It gives a feel for how the person is, as a person, as well as how they're likely to run their website. I assure you, you're not in any way special in that regard.

A pre-requisute of being active is that the person has some knowlege/expertise/want to discuss of the subject material. I'll say it again: I don't give two shits about sports in general. Want to rip on me for it? Cool. The 80 minutes you spend watching Rugby, or however long it takes for a guy to get taken out of the ring in wrestling because he's now bleeding far more than is healthy? Yeah, I'll use those working - thanks all the same. Never been into bloodbaths.

You're in the bloody niche (see what I did there?). I'm going to base your forum off it. This is what I call benchmarking.

As for General Discussion forums - name three that have taken off in the last 18 months. Go on.

I am not getting into a debate with you. Please Stop Responding here Thank You. You aren't interested so Please Move along.

Yes but I do need some Staff I have updated my First Posts

Sure thing. :smiley:

And again, if you have any questions about this stuff please make a post or PM me and I can certainly give you some feedback. Admittedly I'm not a huge sports guy myself but Ive got a lot of experience online.

Sure thing. :smiley:

And again, if you have any questions about this stuff please make a post or PM me and I can certainly give you some feedback. Admittedly I'm not a huge sports guy myself but Ive got a lot of experience online.
It isn't just Sports its an everything forum and we are trying to grow into an everything forum. We have shyed away from the Wrestling Aspect and Moved towards just Sports, Entertainment, Mixed and General Discussion

For the record, I harbour no hard feeling about your obvious apathy to getting advice, and I wish you all the best.

I Just don't Appreciate the way you came off but thank you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds