Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

summary of developing a business quickly in the style of my brother

Putra

Renowned member
Credits
Here are some tips for growing your business quickly and with a small amount of capital.
1 select the type of business
2 take advantage of the equipment you have
3 choose the right location
4 take advantage of social media
5 always do product innovation
6 involving the closest person
7 good at dividi ng time

Advertisement Placeholder
These are good tips , added to them is one should be financial prudency and ensure you have a comprehensive feasibility studies before you emback on the business.

Also you need to research on the niche you choosing. See what other competitors are doing, and you try to be more creative on it.

These are good tips , added to them is one should be financial prudency and ensure you have a comprehensive feasibility studies before you emback on the business.
Also you need to research on the niche you choosing. See what other competitors are doing, and you try to be more creative on it.
Yes thanks it is a good suggestion. This concept is an idea from my brother. ☺

And you should strive to serve more people, the more people you serve the more money you get. Or you use the 80/20 rule, sell 80% of your products to 20% of you customers. You need to strategic
Yes thanks it is a good suggestion. This concept is an idea from my brother. ☺

Here are some tips for growing your business quickly and with a small amount of capital.
1 select the type of business
2 take advantage of the equipment you have
3 choose the right location
4 take advantage of social media
5 always do product innovation
6 involving the closest person
7 good at dividi ng time
Those are very good tips to easily develop a business. You have to make a decision on what business you want to try based on your interest and market value. Then you use the resources available in order to minimize costs and capital used. Good time management is also an essential requirement in business.

I love the concept adopted by brother. This is a major way on how to be successful with ones Business or investment. This is very insightful for me.

These are good tips to develop your business
In addition you should gather knowledge on the kind of business you starting by doing much research in it
You should also check the competitors offerings so that you may offer a different one
Thank you for the good advice, it is true that in business of course you have to deal with competitors, so I have to offer a little differently.

A business begins with an idea. If you already have that idea, you need to do research and see if the idea is profitable or not, if you can sell the idea on the market or not. If you see the potential, you will have to develop skills round the idea if you do not have those skills. Then you will have to set up a team to help you

A business begins with an idea. If you already have that idea, you need to do research and see if the idea is profitable or not, if you can sell the idea on the market or not. If you see the potential, you will have to develop skills round the idea if you do not have those skills. Then you will have to set up a team to help you

I think that an idea is the basic building block of a business. Each and every business starts with an idea. After getting an idea, a person must start working on gaining capital as capital is also quite important. There are other factors such as location that may also play a big role.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds