Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Suggestions for team building exercises?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
What are some of your best suggestions when it comes to team building exercises? I don't run my own business with a team or anything like that, but if you do, do you ever have your team partake in team building exercises? I think I would do it if my team was stressed or hated each other. Has anyone done one? Did it help?

Advertisement Placeholder
What are some of your best suggestions when it comes to team building exercises? I don't run my own business with a team or anything like that, but if you do, do you ever have your team partake in team building exercises? I think I would do it if my team was stressed or hated each other. Has anyone done one? Did it help?

Conducting training sessions and seminars could be an effective way to build a better team. However, this would require you to make sure that you hire professional trainers who could help you build a better team. So, the human resource department could also probably help as well.

I run a couple of businesses, however, I do not involve in team building exercises. I work with a small team and my team members are working remotely. When it comes to build a team for my business, I always try to hire people I have worked previously. If I need to start with a new team, I look for the workers on freelance marketplace.

The process of team building could be quite complex because you may need to pick the right kind of employees in order to create a team. You could separate the employees in to team A, team B, and team C according to their performance and train each and every employee.

Sports is a big unifer. If you noticed your workers are not in unity, starting a team sports will go a long in brining them together and closer. They may still have their hate in the beginning but when the sports hold, they will start enjoying it. Sports is very good for building team togetherness.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds